[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I mean we still won and all, but does anyone else think that we didn't play all that well in this game?

I hope not.
First half was scary as shit, at half time I really thought we were going out, things seemed pretty bleak. It was so hard to celebrate at the end of it all for me because for most of that time I thought we were defeated.

In the second half we looked much better, but I was just so nervous, I thought they were gonna peg one back any second, even though looking back, they really didn't have any great chances in the second half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
First half was scary as shit, at half time I really thought we were going out, things seemed pretty bleak. It was so hard to celebrate at the end of it all for me because for most of that time I thought we were defeated.

In the second half we looked much better, but I was just so nervous, I thought they were gonna peg one back any second, even though looking back, they really didn't have any great chances in the second half.
Ok, thought it was only me. We allowed them to have way too many shots and get into good positions at time. Had they been less dysfunctional, we'd be out. This is what worries me against Barca.

And then on the offensive side, so many misplaced simple passes in the final third.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Ok, thought it was only me. We allowed them to have way too many shots and get into good positions at time. Had they been less dysfunctional, we'd be out. This is what worries me against Barca.

And then on the offensive side, so many misplaced simple passes in the final third.
We were poor with losing the ball in general when attacking, tevez and pogba being the biggest culprits.

Barca's defense worries me more than their attack. We've faced tough attacking sides in bvb and Madrid, but Monaco were the only solid defense we've faced, and that ended only 1-0 over two legs. Barca won't even give us a quarter the time Monaco allowed, and their defense will be 10x more solid against our counters than the disorganized bvb and Madrid defences. I think if there's anyway we're going through, its 0-0 on penalties, or a lucky 1-0. I can't see us scoring 2 for a 2-1.

That's my view of it, but this game will be very interesting. If we win, I'll have to watch it again for the tactics. If we lose, well, just burn the cable box :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We were poor with losing the ball in general when attacking, tevez and pogba being the biggest culprits.

Barca's defense worries me more than their attack. We've faced tough attacking sides in bvb and Madrid, but Monaco were the only solid defense we've faced, and that ended only 1-0 over two legs. Barca won't even give us a quarter the time Monaco allowed, and their defense will be 10x more solid against our counters than the disorganized bvb and Madrid defences. I think if there's anyway we're going through, its 0-0 on penalties, or a lucky 1-0. I can't see us scoring 2 for a 2-1.

That's my view of it, but this game will be very interesting. If we win, I'll have to watch it again for the tactics. If we lose, well, just burn the cable box :D
Atletico too, but they aren't on that level. They DO have 4 loses in La Liga, so I'm sure we can score at least once if we manage to hold possession and not fuck up simple passes. We also have a height advantage, so maybe we can make that work.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Australia has by far the worst cricket commentators...unless we are talking big bash.
Don't get me started on Balkan commentators or Macedonian :facepalm:

Macedonian commentator said Marchisio is a black whole in our team, sucks in defense, is slow and is weakest link probably on the pitch o_O before the game against RM. Pirlo was oozing class for him whole season and is our best player etc etc.

Nov 17, 2012
Oh please, as if we're worse than England :stuckup:. I hear Australias are pretty bad too.
Without doubt mate we're pretty bloody shocking too... When I think of England though at least they've got the likes of Martin Tyler, Ray Hudson (football), Murray Walker, Martin Brundle (Formula 1), Nick Harris (Moto GP) and Phil Liggett (Cycling); the only decent commentators we have are Neil Crompton and.... Heck I think he's about it!

Also, I can't remember the names of these two fellas? If anyone here can put a name to them, they've been pretty good over the years.

RockCod pls

Richie Benaud RIP
:cry:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I've never really heard anyone say [Insert random nation)'s commentators are good. I think all suck, except for maybe a few individual exceptions.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Coach Diego Simeone talked about Barca:"If you go tight they'll kill you. If you wait they will kill you. You have to go for every ball as if it's your last. You can't think too much about the threat they have."
I'm excited to see how Atletico and Barca deal with each other

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Coach Diego Simeone talked about Barca:"If you go tight they'll kill you. If you wait they will kill you. You have to go for every ball as if it's your last. You can't think too much about the threat they have."
I'm excited to see how Atletico and Barca deal with each other
Simeone :inter:

He fits that team so well though...

i’m confident we’ll get our chances vs. barca, they have ZERO players
in defence who impress me. Alves is past it, Alba is more like a LW
and Pique was never that good in the first place.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Without doubt mate we're pretty bloody shocking too... When I think of England though at least they've got the likes of Martin Tyler, Ray Hudson (football), Murray Walker, Martin Brundle (Formula 1), Nick Harris (Moto GP) and Phil Liggett (Cycling); the only decent commentators we have are Neil Crompton and.... Heck I think he's about it!

Also, I can't remember the names of these two fellas? If anyone here can put a name to them, they've been pretty good over the years.

:cry:

I have never, ever seen the Juventus stadium roar so loud after a goal. And that goal was really tight... i remember i went mad when Ale scoed that free kick.

Look at the fans behind conte.. look at Buffon. That goal was VERY special. I remember we needed that goal so much to clinch the scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)