[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Very refreshing to see a very civilized discussion on a pro-club forum atleast for most part.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/12911-Barca-to-play-Juve-in-Champions-League-Final!

A lot of disrespect for Juventus around the internet at the moment. And I dont get why. Juve will be very tough to break down - even for our formidable attack. They are a proven side. I expect a close game who can go either way. 1-0 for Barca or 1-0 for Juve wouldn't surprise us. They are really fucking good.

I know we've looked amazing, but Malaga at home and some other matches still linger. Juve on their dayncan beat any team in the world.
:hellyes:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What a party :D

https://www.facebook.com/126373954045155/videos/vb.126373954045155/1103406376341903/?type=1&theater

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 17, 2012
1. Unfortunately I live in australia
2. Who cares? I don't have to join the army or go to war and I don't have to live near the trailer trash :) You just butthurt America is superior in every way to every other country.
Sorry mate I shouldn't have made that assumption, I didn't realise you were a fellow Aussie (My apologies for the slight). However, the USA are certainly superior in some ways yes, doubtlessly; in other ways though they are languishing or just downright awful. Don't be mistaken, I'm not at all butt-hurt, and there are things that I indeed admire and like about America. However...

Fashion - Paris, London, Milan.
Food - Italy, France, Japan, Singapore.
History - Anywhere outside America except Australia.
Cars - Western Europe or Japan.
Documentaries - Britain.
Sports commentators - Anyone but American.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I'm sure no one will remember this, but I remember in our 3-0 game vs Chelsea, the English commentator went nuts thinking Chelsea scored on that one hazard shot Buffon deflected with this leg.

"GOAL FOR CHELSEA!!!!!...... corner kick."

I remember it was on YouTube, I can't find the video tho.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Sorry mate I shouldn't have made that assumption, I didn't realise you were a fellow Aussie (My apologies for the slight). However, the USA are certainly superior in some ways yes, doubtlessly; in other ways though they are languishing or just downright awful. Don't be mistaken, I'm not at all butt-hurt, and there are things that I indeed admire and like about America. However...

Fashion - Paris, London, Milan.
Food - Italy, France, Japan, Singapore.
History - Anywhere outside America except Australia.
Cars - Western Europe or Japan.
Documentaries - Britain.
Sports commentators - Anyone but American.
Oh please, as if we're worse than England :stuckup:. I hear Australias are pretty bad too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)