[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 17, 2012
It's like that in Australia too...almost everything is about why Bale played badly, Ancelotti gonna lose his job, Ronaldo didn't do enough, blah blah bla....its disgusting how criminally underrated we are by the world. This $#@!ing current generation of fans with their EPL/La Liga obsession makes me sick. We need to silence these $#@!s again on June 6th
ABC news didn't even fucking mention it in the sports bulletin, it was all about Essendon, Hird, the Giro, cauliflower ears (Rugby).. Not even one mention of a Champion's League semi final, I nearly wanted to throw a f*cking bar stool at the TV... The ABC is a total shower, nothing but a f*cking troglodytic, myopic, one-eyed, wrist flapping, partially bogan, part vegan, wind farm loving, left wing circle jerk of uncultured and unsophisticated skippy da bush kangarootas.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
ABC news didn't even $#@!ing mention it in the sports bulletin, it was all about Essendon, Hird, the Giro, cauliflower ears (Rugby).. Not even one mention of a Champion's League semi final, I nearly wanted to throw a f*cking bar stool at the TV... The ABC is a total shower, nothing but a f*cking troglodytic, myopic, one-eyed, wrist flapping, partially bogan, part vegan, left wing circle jerk of uncultured and unsophisticated skippy da bush kangarootas.
:rock:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
i wouldn't call you a Juve fan and you are going to make your decision after the finals HAHAHAH such loyalty you must celebrate a CL trophy every year :lol:
He thinks that he will make his decision after the final,This is unbeliavable.Please don't make your decision.He doesn't deserve to be a Juve fan.And he supports almost every big club in Europe.What a fan.:sergio:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I sensed a begrudging amount of respect for us, but having said that Real Madrid do deserve criticism for their fragmented performances, just relying on individuals. The funny thing is that in quite a bit of our technical play I don't think we played particularly well, but that is what pressure can do (some also suffered with the conditions).

Pressure is off a little bit in the final. The pressure to win is there, but it's just one game and we go in as underdogs once again, which seems to bring a reaction.

I have that feeling or togetherness I had watching Italy in 2006, it's almost too much that the final is in the same stadium.

Tell me about it. Man I hope it is the same result.

We are in a CL final. What the fuck has happened. It is sinking in now. I am so emotional.

- - - Updated - - -

Hijo de puta

- - - Updated - - -

If juve win I am getting this tatooed on my ass

- - - Updated - - -

Ill start a kickstarter for it

- - - Updated - - -

Also Real Madrid fans are so fickle. They hate Bale but he did a lot more than C Ronaldo

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
WE ARE IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL. WE BEAT REAL MADRID. ANDIAMO A BERLINO. FORZA JUVENTUS. FINO ALLA FINE. FINO ALLA FINALE.

I am so happy it is incredible...don't care about anything negative in life at all right now, feel like i'm floating.

Congrats to each and every one of you Juve fans on here. I love you all and I am so proud of this team.

YESSSSSS

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
He thinks that he will make his decision after the final,This is unbeliavable.Please don't make your decision.He doesn't deserve to be a Juve fan.And he supports almost every big club in Europe.What a fan.:sergio:
I supported Inter in 2010 also, is there a problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Now remember: the german stadiums built for the italians to celebrate in.
You forgot 98 finals.....wait, we lost that one

Oct 26, 2009
bit late to the party, anyways CONGRATS to all my fellow Gobbis here...It has been hellish journey but we have arrived...still stoned and euphoric ...
also wanna give a shout out to our players and staff everybody.....

:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)