[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Just finished watching the match . The experience was kind of ruined though , on my way home there was a drunk motherfucker who kept shouting "we're going to berlin" :(

Still great result from us . I haven't read the comments , but fuck everyone who thinks we don't deserve to be here .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
i think that is a fake account
Don't know. If it is it's nice

Nope , it's his official account !

Awesome :lol:

Juventino[RUS];4931584 said:
Morata has sewed my mouth
I remember when i asked you,when are we going to win CHL , and you told me when Juve is going to stop bitching about not being good enough :touched:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Other highlights of the night:

1) The Casillas illegal throw. Normally that wouldn't be called, but thank goodness it was. Learn the game, asshole!
2) Bale completely choking and the Real fannouncers getting upset. Most overrated player ever.
3) Morata holding up the ball well and hustling his ass off, salt in the wounds for Real fans.
4) Pogba obviously not fit but still having a good match.
5) The obvious lack of a certain player they used to have.

The only way it could have been better is if Buffon scored a penalty.
Modric? :seven:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Other highlights of the night:

1) The Casillas illegal throw. Normally that wouldn't be called, but thank goodness it was. Learn the game, asshole!
2) Bale completely choking and the Real fannouncers getting upset. Most overrated player ever.
3) Morata holding up the ball well and hustling his ass off, salt in the wounds for Real fans.
4) Pogba obviously not fit but still having a good match.
5) The obvious lack of a certain player they used to have.

The only way it could have been better is if Buffon scored a penalty.
You forgot the fat Madrid fan crying :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So proud of this club. We've been through a lot the last 15 years and this a great chance to fully redeem ourselves.

I love you all. Forza Juve.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I cannot describe how happy I am right now.

From watching terrible, laggy internet streams of Jean-Alain Boumsong in Serie B. To struggling through those two seventh-placed years.

Finally getting back to winning in Serie A, and people said it was a nothing league, and we couldn't do it in Europe.

When we started the CL, no-one gave us a chance. Even I had my doubts when we lost two of our first three games.

When we drew Dortmund, people wrote us off, then when we won they said it was a rubbish Dortmund side.

When we drew Monaco, people said we were lucky, and then they said how bad we played.

When we drew Real, people made memes, and called it a UEFA fix because Real got the easiest team. Everyone said we couldn't do it. People said "they're not on the same level".

We went 1-0 down. The ref was a joke. BUT GOOD LORD WE CAME BACK!

Loved this club since the 90s, when I was a young kid watching Del Piero and Zidane and the rest dominating the CL. Sometimes I thought these days would never come again.

BUT WE'RE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL! From Serie B to the Champions League final, with Marco Motta in between.

I'm sorry for the rant, but I'm just on such a high right now.

FORZA JUVE!!!!
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)