[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Our fans :touched:

Real Madrid fans might lift their salty vaginas when the team is playing good. And shut up or whistle players when they are not.

Our fans go to fucking Bernabeu and shout the team forward when losing 1-0 and every pathetic analyst considering juventus was out

But we are juventus, and out Ultra's know what we stand for.

The selling of maalox has increased dramatically after this game...Monaco...Platini...bla bla bla :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
This is so unreal! After all those times where I thought we couldn't make it through and we actually didn't, this feeling of actually getting to the final is unbelievable. It still hasn't sunk in. But when the game ended and I saw the tweets flowing in saying we're in the final, that joy is something I've never felt before. I was literally dancing around like --> :weee: :D

JmKe91

May 10, 2015
Just wanna do a quick shout out to this forum. It helped foster my love for this team. This forum taught me a lot about soccer and a lot about what it means to be a true fan. I started following this forum a while back, back when we finished 7th two years in a row (if I recall correcrly). I have posted under another name but i got busy with my job and forgot it....oops. To have had some place to turn to for hope and the occasional laugh has meant a lot. I'm happy for the team and for myself, but I can honestly say I'm happy most of all for you guys. You're true fans and you all deserve it. Forza Juve.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,772
    Just wanna do a quick shout out to this forum. It helped foster my love for this team. This forum taught me a lot about soccer and a lot about what it means to be a true fan. I started following this forum a while back, back when we finished 7th two years in a row (if I recall correcrly). To have had some place to tur
    n to for hope and the occasional laugh has meant a lot. I'm happy for the team and for myself, but I can honestly say I'm happy most of all for you guys
    . You're true fans and you all deserve it. Forza Juve.
    Welcome. Post more. :tup: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wins 3 titles with us. Leaves.

Comes back on loan to win the treble. :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Just wanna do a quick shout out to this forum. It helped foster my love for this team. This forum taught me a lot about soccer and a lot about what it means to be a true fan. I started following this forum a while back, back when we finished 7th two years in a row (if I recall correcrly). I have posted under another name but i got busy with my job and forgot it....oops. To have had some place to turn to for hope and the occasional laugh has meant a lot. I'm happy for the team and for myself, but I can honestly say I'm happy most of all for you guys. You're true fans and you all deserve it. Forza Juve.
    :touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Other highlights of the night:

1) The Casillas illegal throw. Normally that wouldn't be called, but thank goodness it was. Learn the game, asshole!
    2) Bale completely choking and the Real fannouncers getting upset. Most overrated player ever.
    3) Morata holding up the ball well and hustling his ass off, salt in the wounds for Real fans.
    4) Pogba obviously not fit but still having a good match.
    5) The obvious lack of a certain player they used to have.

The only way it could have been better is if Buffon scored a penalty.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,775
    Other highlights of the night:

1) The Casillas illegal throw. Normally that wouldn't be called, but thank goodness it was. Learn the game, asshole!
    2) Bale completely choking and the Real fannouncers getting upset. Most overrated player ever.
    3) Morata holding up the ball well and hustling his ass off, salt in the wounds for Real fans.
    4) Pogba obviously not fit but still having a good match.
    5) The obvious lack of a certain player they used to have.

The only way it could have been better is if Buffon scored a penalty.
    :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot about your dream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)