[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So do you now believe me that we have what it takes? Or are some of you still scared little bitches? By the way, Nicholas, you are not allowed to celebrate this. If you're too much of a coward to come out and say you believe in your team you deserve none of the glory when they do win.
:agree:

amine

Jan 23, 2015
Andiamo a Berlino ragazzi ! Wanna congratulate every juventini on this f***** planet , we were the only ones who believed in this team after the Calciopoli , and today we have proved to all the "plastic" football fans that we were right and our team is back to the top .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This one is better :lol:

:lol:

Juve's performance away to BVB was a thing of beauty.

Once I saw that, I thought Juve were back to a point when they had a chance to beat anyone.

Can't claim to have been thinking far enough ahead to contemplate them winning the thing.
That Dortmund match convinced me anything was possible.

What really spoke to me this season was that on a good day we could make trouble for anybody after I witnessed that. And when we won 2-1 at home to Real Madrid, I felt good about the result. Sure, we could have not given up an away goal ... or Nando could have made it 3-1. But something told me that's not the way that this was meant to be. Juve needed to grit it out in a tight contest and never let its guard down for a moment. No cushions for zero away goals for Real or a two-goal lead going into Madrid.

And with the final, it's the ultimate troll. I feel like Juve is poised for some payback for all the CL finals we should have won but did not. Here's a chance to reverse our fortunes -- this time as the clear underdog in a one-legged final tie on neutral soil. :flag1:

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)