[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I cannot describe how happy I am right now.

From watching terrible, laggy internet streams of Jean-Alain Boumsong in Serie B. To struggling through those two seventh-placed years.

Finally getting back to winning in Serie A, and people said it was a nothing league, and we couldn't do it in Europe.

When we started the CL, no-one gave us a chance. Even I had my doubts when we lost two of our first three games.

When we drew Dortmund, people wrote us off, then when we won they said it was a rubbish Dortmund side.

When we drew Monaco, people said we were lucky, and then they said how bad we played.

When we drew Real, people made memes, and called it a UEFA fix because Real got the easiest team. Everyone said we couldn't do it. People said "they're not on the same level".

We went 1-0 down. The ref was a joke. BUT GOOD LORD WE CAME BACK!

Loved this club since the 90s, when I was a young kid watching Del Piero and Zidane and the rest dominating the CL. Sometimes I thought these days would never come again.

BUT WE'RE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL! From Serie B to the Champions League final, with Marco Motta in between.

I'm sorry for the rant, but I'm just on such a high right now.

FORZA JUVE!!!!
:touched:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I cannot describe how happy I am right now.

From watching terrible, laggy internet streams of Jean-Alain Boumsong in Serie B. To struggling through those two seventh-placed years.

Finally getting back to winning in Serie A, and people said it was a nothing league, and we couldn't do it in Europe.

When we started the CL, no-one gave us a chance. Even I had my doubts when we lost two of our first three games.

When we drew Dortmund, people wrote us off, then when we won they said it was a rubbish Dortmund side.

When we drew Monaco, people said we were lucky, and then they said how bad we played.

When we drew Real, people made memes, and called it a UEFA fix because Real got the easiest team. Everyone said we couldn't do it. People said "they're not on the same level".

We went 1-0 down. The ref was a joke. BUT GOOD LORD WE CAME BACK!

Loved this club since the 90s, when I was a young kid watching Del Piero and Zidane and the rest dominating the CL. Sometimes I thought these days would never come again.

BUT WE'RE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL! From Serie B to the Champions League final, with Marco Motta in between.

I'm sorry for the rant, but I'm just on such a high right now.

FORZA JUVE!!!!
I've apparently already repped too much for 24 hours, but damn :heart:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I think it has to be 4-3-1-2 in the final. 3-5-2 would end up being a pure 5-3-2 because you can't leave yourself 3 versus 3 at the back (unless you're Pep apparently). We'd be 3 v 3 in the midfield too, and be left with no one to close down their full backs.

With 4-3-1-2, you'd have 4 vs 3 at the back and we'd have the extra man in midfield.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
12 long fucking years, TWELVE!

From Berlin to B, from B to Berlin as our legend said, i can't describe how happy i am. We waited so long for this moment and did it against all the odds. Congratulations to all members here. I must say i was depressed after the 1st half and i thought it's over... But somehow we managed to pull that off. What a night!!!!

FUCKEN LOVE YOU ALL!!

FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well that was a fairly mixed performance from Juve.

They started fine and got into the game, but then got careless in possession and Real's goal was coming for about five mins before it arrived because Juve kept giving the ball away and invited attack after attack. The defence did well to limit Real to the few chances they had because the rest of the team was not functioning properly.

At the start of the second half, the midfield started to do better, but Tevez and Morata were then failing to keep the ball and that made it hard for Juve to do anything. The midfield still wasn't in control in the way they ought to have been, but the defence kept Juve in it.

Then the goal happened.

Real managed a brief flurry after the goal, but they had put a lot into the first half and it was clearly very hard work playing in the heat, so it was hard for them to really build momentum and severe pressure. Most of the time they were just knocking crosses in that Juve dealt with comfortably, particularly once Juve went to 3-5-2.

As Real pushed, Juve should have scored to finish it.

Juve's midfield really didn't control the game the way they should have. They got drawn too wide and ended up playing Real's game, where they should have had the strength in that area to impose themselves and play the game they wanted to. It didn't help that the forwards offered nothing for so much of the game so Real were able to get pressure on Juve's midfield in a way they shouldn't have been able to do without taking more risks.

So Juve did a hell of a lot wrong in the game, but they got some luck when they needed it, so got away with a fairly indifferent performance.

Anyway, congrats, abdy. :malt:
Opinion on how the final will go? I always ask you this :D

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Badass Vidal
I swear if we reach the final I'll be able to finally wear my Champions league 1996 shirt signed by roberto Bettega with Del Piero printed on the back for the first ever time which i've sworn never to wear till we reach another CL final. 10 years on having bought the shirt I might just Might be able to finally wear it. Please God of Football make it happen! and better more bring us European success! we have suffered enough with disappointing finals I plead so much to just complete our fairy tale from where we were in Serie B 9 years ago with CL success
Amen! And you will wear it.;)

We will win the Champions League...IT'S DESTINY... that this man have that trophy...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)