[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I fucking love you all, i don't care if it is B_Aus, Hustini, Klin etc... differences aside i fucking love you all. Tonight wasn't even about the fact we reached a CL final but the journey we all took 9 years ago, the suffering the tears, the joys, the goal scored from Matteo Paro right through to Alvaro Morata tonight it has been a long journey and I am proud to have fucking spent it with every single one of you and Juventini i met along the way ANDIAMO A BERLINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:tup:

We've all had our arguments over time. I remember jokingly calling you fake fan over arguments about how good our side was during Europa League last year. :lol:

Fuck me, I've had silly little arguments with half the forum over mostly silly little differences in opinion.

But I love you all today. All you Juve fans are awesome. We're back at the very top. One more game to go! :weee:
:heart:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
On sidenote, James was amazing for Real, clearly their MotM in the two matches against us. He's the perfect symbiosis of flair, fancy & effectiveness. @Zacheryah's wet dream so to say.

Thought he was overrated as hell last summer after the WC; but he proved me wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)