[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 8, 2014
I am extremely nervous, but at the same time I am so excited. These nights are what we wait for. These moments are why we do what we do. I honestly believe that we can progress. Forza Juve!

Jan 5, 2007
Honestly though BS aside, we definitely need to score first. If we do I fancy to go through, if we don't we're out.
yep an early goal will change everything in the match to favor us highly, playing defense in madrid is a high risk 95% will fail.

but from the formation allegri chose we are not playing that way.

- - - Updated - - -

I am extremely nervous, but at the same time I am so excited. These nights are what we wait for. These moments are why we do what we do. I honestly believe that we can progress. Forza Juve!
we all nervous i didnt sleep well today cant stop thinking about it.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #793
    Are we playing 2nd leg of the CL semi final today against Real frickin' Madrid?

Am I dreaming?

My goodness.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Are we playing 2nd leg of the CL semi final today against Real frickin' Madrid?

Am I dreaming?

My goodness.

No. You're not. In fact, because we are Juventus, a semifinal against Real Madrid is nothing special. We've played lots of those.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    No. You're not. In fact, because we are Juventus, a semifinal against Real Madrid is nothing special. We've played lots of those.
    True, but it's been so long though, the memories vs Fulham are more vivid than the ones in Bernabeu tbh :lol:

Regardless, I have 0 doubt that we will proceed to the finals, and once we get there, there is no way we are loosing this!!

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    Love your avatar. True though it's not like we haven't been in this position before. This is pretty much what we want to achieve every year from now on though. Consistently reaching the latter stages of the CL attracts sponsors, more fans and makes us a more appealing club for top players to go to.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Love your avatar. True though it's not like we haven't been in this position before. This is pretty much what we want to achieve every year from now on though. Consistently reaching the latter stages of the CL attracts sponsors, more fans and makes us a more appealing club for top players to go to.

Exactly. Much like Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea our goal should always be winning the CL. I know we won't always win it, but we should reach the semis on a regular basis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)