[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why was there no urgency at the end? Just look how was Rabiot going out to be substituted in the 87th minute, as if we're leading by 1 and trying to waste time. It looked like our players were pleasantly surprised to be losing by 1 goal only and they were trying not to ruin it by conceding a third.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
The 2 goals scored by PSG is something we have not for a very long time here.

Hopefully with Pogba, Chiesa and ADM back we can start stringing some possession and some game style.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
could've gone much worse. After first half I was praying: "please don't let it end 4-0 or more"
What difference does it make whether you lose 4-0 or 2-1. It’s still a loss. Anyone can turn around and play with 10-15 minutes when they realise they finally have nothing to lose. Real characters actually come out with that mentality and desire, this side is not only lacking in ability but is saddled with weak minded timid individuals.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
I think that teams like Barcelona,Bayern,Man City, RM in 2nd half would kill this PSG. We dont have players to do that. Sad.
That s also reason why PSG will again not win CL. They lack 'backbone' that s need in this competition

rainhard

May 5, 2004
In dying minutes we should go for at least corner. We circle round and round and in the end offside wtf

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
At the end of the day...

we had 4 clear chances of scoring... we scored 1

They had 4 clear chances of goal... they scored 2....

They key is taking advantage of those chances, no matter if we play good or bad

singus

Sep 22, 2020
At the end of the day...

we had 4 clear chances of scoring... we scored 1

They had 4 clear chances of goal... they scored 2....

They key is taking advantage of those chances, no matter if we play good or bad
At the end of the day, PSG was leading after 4 minutes and until the end, and we didnt try to change that fact.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Why was there no urgency at the end? Just look how was Rabiot going out to be substituted in the 87th minute, as if we're leading by 1 and trying to waste time. It looked like our players were pleasantly surprised to be losing by 1 goal only and they were trying not to ruin it by conceding a third.
That's exactly what happened. What would one expect if it was our 'coach' who put out a white flag before the game event started?

Shit game, this has group stage exit written all over it tbh.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
how can you guys find this match to be decent, we didnt get to lose by 4,5,6 or 7 goals, but we still didnt get the 3 points. Juve must always look for the win and bring home 3 points, it was terrible how no body was showing any kind of urgency especially when they had opportunities to cross early or when there were 4 men in the box.. we looked satisfied with a 2-1 loss at their home, i bet Benfica would try to at least bring back 1 point home until their last kick of the game..

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You think? I was yelling at them to run and try to do something.
We played like we were the ones who were 2-1 up but we attacked more in the last 10mins than we did the whole game but as I said I'm not sure if that's because PSG decided to cruise or not.

To be honest we never looked like we were trying at all tonight. We accepted defeat before the opening whistle.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yeah loser mode is full on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)