[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I dont think we will be ass raped by several goals but definitely a loss is on the cards. Probably 2-0 or 3-1.

We look so underdone and clueless it's not even funny.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    Please
    Perin
    Cuadrado Danilo Bremer Kostic
    Miretti Paredes Rabiot
    Di Maria Vlahovic Kean :lol2:

Why didn't we buy Depay?

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    You know the feeling, when you hate someone that much that you wish him to be destroyed 0:5?
    That far we came as a club...
    It took the fans of my hometown hockey team to throw their jerseys on the ice while the game was in progress. Chants and posters. 20 odd games in the season, the coach and entire front office minus one Assistant GM was fired. Went from bottom 3 in the entire league to pushing for a playoff spot. Assuming most of us don't live in Torino, those fans in Torino, everyday supporters, the curvas etc. need to speak up because they have alot more power than hockey fans. I don't wish ill on Allegri. I'll never wish Juve to lose but he needs to go. Those 3 goals we scored in the last 3 games were all individual brilliance. Vlahovic x2 and Kostic volley effort for Milik being the goal scorer he is in the right place. After that all 3 games was 9 men behind the ball. Enough is enough. I'm hoping our players just say fuck this and do what they can to not get humiliated. We arnt a bad team by any means, but individualism can only get you so far. When a team like PSG, with their players are coming at you as a unit and all one can do is sit behind the ball playing kick and fetch back to the PSG players, we are in for a long one.

Aug 2, 2005
    Perin
    Danilo - Gatti - Bonucci - Bremer - Alex
    Cuadrado - Locatelli - Paredes - Rabiot
    Di Maria

Defend 95 min

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
    It took the fans of my hometown hockey team to throw their jerseys on the ice while the game was in progress. Chants and posters. 20 odd games in the season, the coach and entire front office minus one Assistant GM was fired. Went from bottom 3 in the entire league to pushing for a playoff spot. Assuming most of us don't live in Torino, those fans in Torino, everyday supporters, the curvas etc. need to speak up because they have alot more power than hockey fans. I don't wish ill on Allegri. I'll never wish Juve to lose but he needs to go. Those 3 goals we scored in the last 3 games were all individual brilliance. Vlahovic x2 and Kostic volley effort for Milik being the goal scorer he is in the right place. After that all 3 games was 9 men behind the ball. Enough is enough. I'm hoping our players just say fuck this and do what they can to not get humiliated. We arnt a bad team by any means, but individualism can only get you so far. When a team like PSG, with their players are coming at you as a unit and all one can do is sit behind the ball playing kick and fetch back to the PSG players, we are in for a long one.
    We're not in the bottom 3 though. We're 5th, two points from the top.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Oh they so screwed, they just have Soler, Sanches and Fabian Ruiz on the bench to replace him.
    In that midfield, he's actually been one of their standout players so far. Sanchez has been getting criticism, the other two have barely featured. I'd take any advantage this minute even if it's minor.

I think he might be ok though, going for scans this morning, their manager doesn't think it's ligament injury.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    We're not in the bottom 3 though. We're 5th, two points from the top.
    Thread full of expecting a 5 goal thrashing and talk as if we're relegation contenders, but Allegri saying PSG are the favorite to top the group is where Tuz draws the line

- - - Updated - - -

LOL you guys still defend this clown?
    Well I guess you only need a little more time to catch on.
    Don't worry Lord Allegri has ample opportunities to provide you with what you wish for.

PS by that I mean playing like a mid table team against relegation strugglers and playing like a relegation struggler against any top 7 opponent.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Allegri: Psg? We will go there to show what we can we do.”
    That's the spirit.
    The spirit? maybe but we all know what we can do which is absolutely nothing. PSG however... I expect them to win by at least 2 goals margin (3-0 is more probable than 1-0 or 2-1)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Trust jihadball you can't waste your cable subscription fees.
    However i don’t trust a good majority of the available players to deliver anything resembling a well organized and pragmatic performance either, even less so against this PSG side…

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i even schedulled since last week to have one of my days off for this tuesday lol, so i’ll sure not only watch it but will most likely even lose some money because i will sure be betting a few euros on Juventus to win or at least an X2 given the high odds for us to do an upset in this one, way too tempting i won’t forgive myself if we actually somehow won/draw and i didnt bet on us, although i do fully expect it to go the other way ofc. :lol:

Even the bookies having a laugh at our chances.

83F46ABD-706B-4F2E-854A-46C01B478569.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Giving us similar type of odds that the likes of Dinamo Zagreb have against Chelsea or Sevilla have against City lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)