[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"Čestmír Vycpálek," whoever that is :D. What good foreign coach could we realistically hire? Obviously someone like Klopp isn't going to come.
The short supply of good coaches will go to the highest bidder & budgets.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Montella? :boh:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The short supply of good coaches will go to the highest bidder & budgets.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Montella? :boh:
Like I said though, it was only 7-8 years ago anyway. Their wishes matter too I would assume. If you're happy where you are making 3 million, why move somewhere else for 4?

No no, he's Italian, obviously we can't have that now :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The way to get out of a mental block is to change the team around and try something new. First and foremost, we can change the formation or change around the personnel. Doing the same thing over and over again only compounds the block, even if the tactical approach isn't the reason behind the failures (although I think they are). Hell, remove the armband from Buffon for all I care, some times the more change to inspire a team is the only way that wakes them up.

So either way, change the fuucking formation.
:touched:

@Klin @Quetzalcoatl

- - - Updated - - -

The way to get out of a mental block is to change the team around and try something new. First and foremost, we can change the formation or change around the personnel. Doing the same thing over and over again only compounds the block, even if the tactical approach isn't the reason behind the failures (although I think they are). Hell, remove the armband from Buffon for all I care, some times the more change to inspire a team is the only way that wakes them up.

So either way, change the fuucking formation.
:touched:

@Klin @Quetzalcoatl

- - - Updated - - -

It was only 7-8 years ago. "Čestmír Vycpálek," whoever that is :D. What good foreign coach could we realistically hire? Obviously someone like Klopp isn't going to come.
None other than Zdenek Zeman's uncle :D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
“Winners find a way, losers find an excuse.” - Buffon

Highest ever points in Serie A - can't even get a draw against Greek champions , which I dun't even know what is their championship name.

Oct 4, 2011
good performance guys...we were unlucky in the second half we deserved 3 goals, that golie had to have the best game in his life, like all goalkeepers against juve
allegri is not to blame since none of the players showed up and we missed clear cut chances
the ref was soft and should have handled the game better, allegri was right in his approach now was not the time to go on an adventure and he played the perfected but boring 352, we all know if we had just scored the first goal somehow we would have defended it and bagged 3 easy points and we would all be singing praises of our coach...i also think conte still has a stale smelly effect on this team
o not blame the formation because it works perfect when our wings do their job well, if asamoah is not confident of playing WB then he should let the coach know instead of sucking
harsh reaction to pirlo, let's not forget he is an architect of this successful 352 without him it will always fail
our defense should be sorted once our best defender caceres and barza are back and i have a feeling once llorente starts scoring he will get his mojo back and score for fun
we will qualify for the next round :) have faith

and fuck this team and this coach

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If it wasn't for the money i'd gladly see us exit the CL

Can't take another 12 months of embarrassment without mentally snapping. Imagine what will happen if we scrape through and draw Bayern.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
I agree with Tevez's words that we need to change our mentality in CL. The last 20 minutes of the game we were dominant attacking confidently, we need to play like that the whole game.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I just don't understand why we can't turn up to a UCL match and just play football.

Put the opponent under pressure, force them to fear you a bit.

Instead we force them to lose all respect for us.

I'd really like to understand what on earth makes us so disinterested, un-confident, slow and downright embarassing in Europe. It's as though whoever our opponent is, we go down to their level but not only that, we ensure we play at least one level below their level, and look like amateurs learning how to make 10 yard passes and play 1-2's for the first time.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I just don't understand why we can't turn up to a UCL match and just play football.

Put the opponent under pressure, force them to fear you a bit.

Instead we force them to lose all respect for us.

I'd really like to understand what on earth makes us so disinterested, un-confident, slow and downright embarassing in Europe. It's as though whoever our opponent is, we go down to their level but not only that, we ensure we play at least one level below their level, and look like amateurs learning how to make 10 yard passes and play 1-2's for the first time.

Because UCL is not SPL.

Mar 10, 2009
As long as wel beat Olympiacos 2-0 then we finish second. We've now played our hardest two games. Of course this is all concerning but it's far from over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)