[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One game at a time now. OK, if we don't win 1 out of 2 games vs. Olympiakos, we have no business being in this tournament anyway. So we start by beating the greeks at home. After that, fight and claw as fuck to draw against Atletico. And finally, break our bad spell in Scandinavia with a win over Malmö. I can see this going down, lads.
We can't we push to win against Athletico? Didn't the Greeks beat them? Why can't we?

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I think it is really over now, there is no reason to think we'll see the light or get luck all of a sudden.
We may even struggle to get to EL...
Fuck this shit, I so hate this.
The past few weeks have thought us that we are not the Juve we have been in Italy for the past three years, but we still got results. It may go downhill from here very fast. The players that carried us are so out of shape, it isn't even funny. The coming month we tell us all we need to know if we can still compete for the scudetto, perhaps still have a decent place in Europa League.
Call me a pessimist, but I would not place a lot of bets on us the coming period

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And why is it exactly that we can only shoot from right in the penalty box? Why not take a shot from distance every now and then? Surely with players like Tevez, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, and Asamoah we can at least force one poor save to create panic in their penalty area. Look at that one cross/shot by Pogba, almost had Tevez (I think) for a tap-in.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No 5: Mr Ogbonna is jogging

Pretty much sums up why Ogbonna won't make it as a top defender.

He far too often is oblivious to the movement of opposition players around him, switches off and ball watches.

Pirlo created the whole situation but Ogbonna really should have been smarter to the whole situation.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
still think Tevez and Llorente aren't good enough for Juve to make a statement in Europe; forwards win you matches and ours just aren't good enough. Morata and Giovinco looked sharp and fast today but I doubt they can make the difference when it counts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Also look where Pirlo is when he gave away the ball and how slow he was. If that was Marchisio we wouldn't have been in that vulnerable position.

I can forgive Allegri for starting Pirlo but I can't forgive Pirlo for that performance.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'd love to see it, I really would and there should be nothing stopping us from trying it out, but it's too adventurous for our management
Juventus literally have to be the most conservative football team on the planet, and it sickens me.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We can't we push to win against Athletico? Didn't the Greeks beat them? Why can't we?
As long as we give our all in that game, we could even nick a win. I just don't see us winning 3 CL games in a row, so I had to pick one draw, and the Atletico game is the most likely one. But by all means, if we can win that one as well, that would be epic.

But well I think the absolute best we can hope for is 2 wins and a draw.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol:

Safe to say that I am taking it easy with regards to the rest of the season. If they dont give a fuck I refuse to sit here all enraged and shit. Cunts, the lot of them.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I agree.Another day, Juve would have won by about 3 goals. Goalkeeper was just insane tonight.

I think Juve will beat Olympiacos at home, and get at least a draw with Atletico Madrid.
Straight forward 2 -0 win then away to Malmo.
The goalkeeper was insane because he was motivated to hang onto a 1-0 lead which we gifted them with our lacklustre football. We see this all the time, another day we wouldn't have won with that kind of performance because it simply wasn't good enough, their keeper made as many top quality saves as Buffon in that game and I'd even say Olympiacos actually had more chances than we did.

We can't keep shifting the blame from our shit play to an opponents goalkeeper. The fact is if we were good enough and did the job to our abilities we would have won that game. We didn't. We allowed them to control the game for 65 minutes with not even a slight chance. We panic attacked when we had limited time left and as a result snatched at chances and weren't composed enough. That's why we lost, not because of their goalkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)