[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
we are far from out btw, so stop saying it like it´s a fact you $#@!ing retards.
I agree.Another day, Juve would have won by about 3 goals. Goalkeeper was just insane tonight.

I think Juve will beat Olympiacos at home, and get at least a draw with Atletico Madrid.
Straight forward 2 -0 win then away to Malmo.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
roberto was like the fucking nordsjaelland gk from a couple of years back... always fucking plays like his life depends on it :sergio: i bet this cunt concedes 5 at the weekend
maybe they shoot somewhere else than straight at him. fucking stop with the gk plays so good against us. WE CANT FINISH FOR SHIT! fire the damn attacking coach or whoever is responsible for training finishing

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The save from Morata from the corner was just fucking ridiculous…the fucking ball hit the crossbar down as well and bounced out, what luck.

But that shot Morata had earlier went right at him, wasn't a wonder save, if he aims for the far corner it goes in. We only have ourselves to blame for our rubbish performance for the 75 mins prior.

Please, just play 4-3-3 next game and attack in the same manner we did from min 75 onwards. Not that I think we'll get out of the group anyway, but at least go out with some dignity.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I agree.Another day, Juve would have won by about 3 goals. Goalkeeper was just insane tonight.

I think Juve will beat Olympiacos at home, and get at least a draw with Atletico Madrid.
Straight forward 2 -0 win then away to Malmo.
I don't believe this at all, very poor claim by Juventini. What, every single goalkeeper we manage to come against just so happens to have an amazing game against us? Of course not, it's in our shooting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we played good once pirlo was out. and tevez dropped like he used to do in the last matches but the momentum was already at the end of the match. with all respect to pirlo we should drop him.. we aren't an average team people need to get over this idea. we have a very good players to do damage but its the mentality that concerns me. and its not easy to get over it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't believe this at all, very poor claim by Juventini. What, every single goalkeeper we manage to come against just so happens to have an amazing game against us? Of course not, it's in our shooting.
Agreed, most of his saves were fairly straight forward, except for that one from the corner from Morata. That was insane reflexes.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Sure keepers make the odd great save against us (and many other teams for that matter)

But we make them look 4x better by shooting as directly at them as we can every motherfucking time we fucking shoot.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Last 15 minutes, we basically play 4-3-3 and threaten the entire time...

Allegri will still line up in the 3-5-2 every match hereafter and he'll wonder why we've got no attack.

Oct 23, 2011
i guess, meanwhile we are putting ourselves in such position so that our next game is a MUST-WIN, and if that is not going to be difficult enough we also have to get a result at home against Atletico in the last match (assuming we won't against Malmo). It just baffles me how incredibly weak our players are mentally..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
One game at a time now. OK, if we don't win 1 out of 2 games vs. Olympiakos, we have no business being in this tournament anyway. So we start by beating the greeks at home. After that, fight and claw as fuck to draw against Atletico. And finally, break our bad spell in Scandinavia with a win over Malmö. I can see this going down, lads.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Juve have literally made me sick. I feel pain in every part of my body and I feel like throwing up after today's game. They are torturing us fans, we don't deserve this. Forza Juve ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)