[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Gennaro Gattuso reveals Max Allegri “called me for advice” on Juventus opponents Olympiacos.

The Champions League tie kicks off in Athens at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

“Allegri called me for advice and I explained to him how much Greek football has improved over the last few years,” Gattuso told SportDay.

“You don’t score three goals and beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 by fluke.”

The former Milan player is currently Coach of OFI Crete and therefore familiar with the current Olympiacos form.

“Olympiacos are a great team and have an important mentality. The match will be decided in midfield, where Juve have Pogba and Vidal. Pirlo is not at his best, but the other two are the most dangerous.

“Dominguez has great technique, but the most important player for Olympiacos is Qassam.”
Gattuso :touched::heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Argh, I hoped that Pirlo would be benched for tonight. Good that Morata is gonna start. Llorente's been abysmal lately. Kinda is starting to remind me of Amauri with his movement.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's inevitable we'll go down at least one goal and have to chase the game by changing our inadequate formation... maybe one day we could try starting with a formation that would allow us to score first

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't think it's down to our formation the way we play these European games. Some mental blockade seems more likely. This team has plenty of quality, but ultimately fails to reach its potential.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it's down to our formation the way we play these European games. Some mental blockade seems more likely. This team has plenty of quality, but ultimately fails to reach its potential.
Very often we show lack of balls even in Serie A. Not to mention how sometimes our play in the final third is piss poor.

When it comes to Europe it's just more visible.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Very often we show lack of balls even in Serie A. Not to mention how sometimes our play in the final third is piss poor.

When it comes to Europe it's just more visible.
We better hope Tevez has a good game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
DAII DAII DAII

Seeing Morata gives me hope.

I dont agree with thr Pirlo inclusion... but im pretty sure that Allegri wants to make use of Morata´s runs, and maybe Pirlo could be the man for that

- - - Updated - - -

Oly are probably looking for alloperidin tablets now.
If Juve players drink water it's curtains.
wat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)