[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Been a while I've seen one of his majestic open play goals. I want a disgusting shot, a stunning curve that will get the keeper jumping the other way?!

- - - Updated - - -

And FORZA PIRLO!! Fuck dem haterzs
I'd love a goal from open play from the bearded wizard. But there is something about dem free-kicks tho :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd love a goal from open play from the bearded wizard. But there is something about dem free-kicks tho :touched:
remember the one vs Real when he still played for Milan couple of years ago

thats what i would like to see from him. would be nice if he can score some more amazing non FK goals before hes gone...

btw. does anyone know how many FK goals he lacks before he overtakes that shitter Mihajlovic? i think it was 3-4 goals when i last checked last season. not sure though

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
What kind of a stupid coach would play Pirlo over Marchisio against a team like Olympiacos ? especially after Pirlo's last game ? I really doubt Pirlo will start. It's clear to me that Asamoah, Marchisio, Vidal and Morata will start. All of them were rested at the weekend, something that did not happen before in the conte era.

These four rested players + Carlitos and Pogba should deliver and give us something to be hyped about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)