[CL] Monaco 0-2 JUVENTUS [3rd May, 2017] (1 Viewer)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Absolutely intrigued by the midfield battle to ensue. Pjanic n Marchisio have the quality and experience to assert themselves. Dybala will have to work his ass off backtracking and playing one twos with cuadrado n alves.
Mendy is a player that likes to move forward a lot and especially at home. Cuadrado should have plenty of fast break opportunities and hope he makes the most of them.
The sleeper in all this will be Mandzukic. I expect him to have a big impact and cause Gilk a ton of trouble as he will likely cover for Toure.

0-1 or 1-2 Juve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you two need to get along.
:disagree: It's kind of funny and hypocritical at the same time. Zizi calling out Os for being a smartass. Typical pot kettle black syndrome.

- - - Updated - - -

It's going to be a difficult game, and I wouldn't be surprised if Monaco score. However, their stadium isn't the most intimidating, and their carefree attitude and inexperience can lead to reckless abandon, which we should capitalize on. It could end in a draw, but I'd like us to get 2 goals away from home, and finish the job back in Torino.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Off topic quickly.

What ever happened to that poster who's tickets didn't arrive in time or something like that for the Barca game??

- - - Updated - - -

Just got back home and opened 'tuz actually. Priorities first :D
Standard.

I walk straight past the missus and kids when I walk through the door and look up here first too.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Off topic quickly.

What ever happened to that poster who's tickets didn't arrive in time or something like that for the Barca game??
Took a quick look and seems there were more than one... :/

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/429...h-April-2017?p=5491176&viewfull=1#post5491176
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/429...h-April-2017?p=5490904&viewfull=1#post5490904
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/429...h-April-2017?p=5490946&viewfull=1#post5490946

It's so sad that it's such a pain in the ass to get a fucking ticket to watch your club live. In a stadium that always has empty seats. Even when you subscribe to some bullshit memberships. :sergio:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
And? Whats the matter?
He forced Chiellini to slip in first game at Juve Stadium :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

This is not an easy game. If we score first then the tie will be ours since we can deffend really well and attack them from time to time. Difference between Barca and Monaco is that Monaco actually have a plan B, Barca don't. Barca players don't shoot from distance, and they can't score from set pieces. Once plan A doesnt work from them they just send crosses and hope for miracle to happen.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
He forced Chiellini to slip in first game at Juve Stadium

- - - Updated - - -

This is not an easy game. If we score first then the tie will be ours since we can deffend really well and attack them from time to time. Difference between Barca and Monaco is that Monaco actually have a plan B, Barca don't. Barca players don't shoot from distance, and they can't score from set pieces. Once plan A doesnt work from them they just send crosses and hope for miracle to happen.
And monaco's plan b is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)