[CL] Manchester United 0-1 JUVENTUS [October 23rd, 2018] (21 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Watched the first half in the bar.
It was hot as hell in there so I missed the second half
How was the second half?
The first one Utd were lucky to be only 1 goal behind..

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we have to be more clinical and take advantage of space and counter attacks, other wise teams like barca or bayeren could come back in a match like today.

this is my 2 cents.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
we have to be more clinical and take advantage of space and counter attacks, other wise teams like barca or bayeren could come back in a match like today.

this is my 2 cents.
I was thinking the same - we got into so many good positions but made poor decisions.
If we're not decisive against better teams we'll fall short in crucial games.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i guess thi
I was thinking the same - we got into so many good positions but made poor decisions.
If we're not decisive against better teams we'll fall short in crucial games.
this is what i have been screaming for the whole match. its quite not understandable that u have all the weapons to kill such team and u don't go for 2nd and 3rd. teams spirit die after 2nd and 3rd they will not think about coming back and make u run tired the whole match. we have maybe the most versatile attacking options. finish it man.

finish it. other wise we will always be 2nd best in europe and go out in the final matches. learn to kill matches like today. there is no excuse for not doing it. if u really want to win this title. kill games.
another thing.

manchester united were horrible, absolutely nothing to be scared off. its our game to kill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)