[CL] Manchester United 0-1 JUVENTUS [October 23rd, 2018] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I think
Why? Do you know this place?

- - - Updated - - -

2-0 Dybala and Matuidi. Ronaldo to have a hand in both
Yeah been there a couple of times, I usually stay around the corner.

Some potential pitfalls in this game tonight. It's Man Utd away, so I don't really need to say that, even if they are not the team of yesteryear. Mourinho might be a bit of a football dinosaur these days but they've found a little glimmer of form and don't be surprised if they pull out either an expansive, attacking performance or a tactical clincher, because he can still put something together for a one-off game. And if the crowd gets behind them it's a difficult game, but we obviously have considerably more quality throughout, even with the omissions.

Hopefully that Genoa game was with this one in mind, but I did see some players who looked a little jaded. A point here would probably be good enough as I expect us to win the home game, but we don't play for that kind of thing much these days. We can hold a result with the defensive unit we have but it's risky against a team with power and pace, one long ball or turn and the game changes.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not when the worst offensive winger is starting, guessing mainly because of his defensive contributions.
Knowing Allegri, he's prolly also using this as a practice match for CL knockouts.

Shutting down defensively and targeting FBs with crosses was all too common last season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Going forward this should be our A side

Szczesny

Benatia Bonucci Chiellini

Cancelo Pjanic Matuidi Sandro

Dybala

Mandzukic Ronaldo

I just don’t trust Bonucci in a four man back line. But in a three man, he shines.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Some potential pitfalls in this game tonight. It's Man Utd away, so I don't really need to say that, even if they are not the team of yesteryear. Mourinho might be a bit of a football dinosaur these days but they've found a little glimmer of form and don't be surprised if they pull out either an expansive, attacking performance or a tactical clincher, because he can still put something together for a one-off game. And if the crowd gets behind them it's a difficult game, but we obviously have considerably more quality throughout, even with the omissions.
They also have a decent record against bigger teams.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You know what? I like the attitude at redcafe much more than the attitude at Tuz.
They always have faith in their team, even if it’s delusional at times. On the hand, people here are never satisfied with anything and are always writing the team off at every opportunity. It’s getting boring honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)