[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (57 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Cuadrado as a RCM might just be a GOAT positional change in the long run. He has the work rate and surprisingly enough his positioning was pretty damn good.

May end up kind of like Di Maria before he turned to shit.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I think Pogba needed this. He looks disengaged in Serie A so far this year. CL is just the stage to get him motivated again. He looked his head was so much more into the game tonight then in Serie A thus far.
don't let the result fool you. if you would count how many times he gave the ball away needlessly because he did a step-over instead of an easy pass you would break out in tears. only really thing that saves him is the assist, but if we are honest, he tried the same pass twice before and failed.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Goal.com commentary: "It is difficult to think of a harder task in European football maybe in world football than breaking down a Juventus side protecting a lead with less than ten minutes to go. City are battling valiantly but Juve are past masters of seeing out these type of situations. They've made it an art form."

:applause:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I really wanna se what are going to sat some bitches, who have been bitching 24/7 past 3 weeks , you are not worth supporting this team .

I thought we were going to get rapped by city

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought of a result like this. I mean after being clueless and toothless like the past few games.
We still looked disorganized though. But that will to win and determination was there so maybe the rest is on the way too. Fingers crossed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)