[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (26 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We needed this so bad. So so. Bad. Great. Alvaro getting a goal, pogba an assist. Mario as well. Hopefully he is ok. This was huge. Hopefully it is the beginning of a good run! Forza Juve! Grande max.
I think Pogba needed this. He looks disengaged in Serie A so far this year. CL is just the stage to get him motivated again. He looked his head was so much more into the game tonight then in Serie A thus far.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
$#@! you negative people $#@! you haters. believe in our team you $#@!ers.

this is juve mutherfuckers. $#@! seria a. $#@! man utd is losing after all this money..

ban me $#@!ers.

FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wanna kiss you. Hugs to everyone. So proud. What a beauty from morata so sexy mmmmmm

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
:drill:drill:drill:flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
very nice evening for us.
buffon had a few very nice saves, cuadrado was a constant monster (even defensively) and our strikers at least each had their moments of value with their goals.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
FORZA JUVE BROTHERS!! OLE OLE OLE OLEEEEEE All team was amazing in 2nd half!! everyone and Super Gigi is the best of the best !!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We won with an overall good performance
Allegri was brilliant with his tactics!
Cuadrado is great for us!
We need someone to play instead of Sturaro

I am worried about us allowing the opposition too many chances as Buffon world class performance was what that was keeping us in the game!

The ref really annoyed me with his decisions about not whistling for fouls on us and allowing that ugly goal against us when there is such a clear foul!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Actually a very good performance in the end, we were a little shaky in the first half but 2nd was a lot better.

Cuadrado was brilliant, pogba had a good game. Good day at the office.

Now that we've given serie a the head start it needed lets get back to business and smash Genoa on the weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)