[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (38 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

mo2119

Aug 6, 2014
Morata is going to flourish at LW. He's a big guy but deceptively fast and loves to cut in on his right-foot. Also he's up against 5'9" Sagna. I can see us use Morata as the wide target man vs. the much smaller Sagna

Like others were saying Hernanes at CDM is a risky experiment... He also has the task of keeping Silva in check. If Hernanes falters early we can simply rotate the midfield and use Pogba or Sturaro in CDM

I like the Evra choice. It's important that we have a positionally-aware LB to keep an eye out for Nasri/Toure/Sagna. Also we can sub on Sandro to wreck havoc on a tired City side late in the game

Forza Juve!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Sturaro, Hernanes, Pogba; Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Morata

433 :tuttosport:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Juve's bench: (~92m)
Neto
Barza
Sandro
Lemina
Pereyra
Zaza
Dybala

City's bench: (~200m)
Caballero
Otamendi
Demich
Fernando
Navas
KDB
Aguero

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Damn.

Our midfield looks vulnerable and shitty.

I think we are gonna get the d.

Luckily City's usually shit in this tournament.. but still :scared:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm fine with the lineup besides benching Alex Sandro, not a SINGLE valid excuse to do so...

The rest are so due to circumstances, Hernanes regista and playing 3 man attack, I would played Dybala too, but let Mandzukic batter them for an hour until Dybala can counter them more easily later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)