[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (71 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Just incase if this was not posted earlier, there is the UEFA youth game going on now between City against us. We are down 10 man , with 1-1 score. Vadala has been quiet, with Vitale looking good.
Second half is starting about now. You can watch it live in the UEFA youtube channel below.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
3-5-2 and after 70 minutes of being raped we'll realise that players like Cuadrado need to be playing in this team and it's not viable to sit back all game WITHOUT a fucking counter attacking threat, we'll make subs and instantly improve. Then we'll forget that it happened come next game when 3-5-2 rolls out and our most threatening players are benched.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #504
    4-3-3 to be tried for the first time away to City? Is it so we ditch the formation once and for all?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    Just incase if this was not posted earlier, there is the UEFA youth game going on now between City against us. We are down 10 man , with 1-1 score. Vadala has been quiet, with Vitale looking good.
    Second half is starting about now. You can watch it live in the UEFA youtube channel below.

Vadala looks too arrogant and agressive.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Some people really would accept anything. Evra ahead of Sandro because of experience? Sandro is no baby, he has CL experience. We played him ahead of Evra against Roma. Do you really think we spent ~24m on him to use him only against Carpi and the likes?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Mediaset

Ohhh please god let it be true pleaseeee
    Wow that looks not bad. Not perfect but I'm actually getting back my belief in Allegri. I was so expecting pussy tactics aka 352-we-tried-to-survive-there.

It lacks Alex Sandro and Dybala IMO but other than that, very good :tup:

Best formation in the given situation, except Sandro
    :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Juve been down to 9 men the whole second half but still look like they're in it. Vadala is starting to do some really good things.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Allegri is really making me doubt him with his team selection so far this season. I don't mind Morata over Dybala but Evra benching Sandro is ludicrous.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Wtf are they fighting ?

And , all of you asked for 4-3-3 now are questioning if this is right game to try new formation ? Seriously ??
    Two separate incidents, one was a last man challenge, second was a multiple faults with a second yellow. In both cases, the defenders couldn't cope with the attacking players pace. We got some slow ass defenders in the Primavera.

- - - Updated - - -

Man City: Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Mangala, Kolarov, Toure, Fernandinho, Nasri, Silva, Sterling, Bony

City bench: Caballero, Otamendi, Demichelis, Fernando, Navas, De Bruyne, Aguero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)