[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (28 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do you honestly see this city team tracking back and closing spaces like the teams weve faced in the league? I think were in for a high scoring game where we will edge them out.
No I don't that's why I was asking you :D

They are playing at home and will want to attack us and I'm sure their fans will be urging them to do so. We will want to score as well because we know that the return leg could be entirely different if they are full health with Kun back. So yeah, I see both teams pushing for something today.

- - - Updated - - -

Mediaset

Ohhh please god let it be true pleaseeee
oh shit :tuttosport:

Wish it was Sandro instead of Evra. And it hurts to see Dybala benched again.

inb4 Zamp has another ridiculous accusation about Dybala's progress being hindered

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
This is pathetic, using 3-5-2 :facepalm2: And not even play with Alex sandro and cuadrado to have more pace.

My day is fucking ruined. I was looking forward to get home from work and enjoy the game. At the end it doesn’t really matter if we win or lose but I want to die standing like a man. Not like a fucking coward trying to get a draw from the kick off using 5 defenders.

I am driven by passion when I support Juve and I want to see our team go out for the win, give everything on the pitch and always try to attack, to compete, to make a stance. To show we have fucking BLOOOD in our veins!!!!!!

But no, go for a formation that has already been tried and tested in Europe and that failed miserably.

City will get an early goal, allegris plan will go to shit only for him to try something different with 15 minutes left. City gets the second goal when we move forward and open up spaces.

Watch city, the eternal chokers of the CL, gain confidence and have a strong game because we are sending the message that we are scared like a little girl on her first day of school.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Mediaset

Ohhh please god let it be true pleaseeee
I like it, but this is really a weird match to try something like this.

Watch us lose and then we're stuck with the 3-5-2 for the rest of the year.

Seriously, just play the 3-5-2, get it over with, and start using the 4-3-3 next time.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This thread needs more flags

:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like it, but this is really a weird match to try something like this.

Watch us lose and then we're stuck with the 3-5-2 for the rest of the year.

Seriously, just play the 3-5-2, get it over with, and start using the 4-3-3 next time.
Im afraid you are right Andy. How often have we seen this over the years..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)