[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (19 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
padoin is not even on our cl list. btw he's a better dm than pereyra, so we could use him in certain situations.

btw i still wouldn't mind 4-4-2:

-------------------buffon-----------------------
------licht------bonu-----chiello--------evra--
--cuadrado--hernanes--pogba--alex sandro--
-------mandzu/morata----dybala--------------

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Lich.. Bonucci .. Chellini .. Evra (Alex)
..................Sturaro
Cuadrado....................Pogba
...................Pereyra (Hernanes)
.......Mandzu(dybala)...Morata

Subs in (..)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Allegri to stick with 4-3-1-2 vs City but with Hernanes as regista & Pereyra as trequartista. #LaStampa

Finally something refreshing

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Allegri to stick with 4-3-1-2 vs City but with Hernanes as regista & Pereyra as trequartista. #LaStampa

Finally something refreshing
Pereyras passing and shooting ability is too poor to be a starting AM i would much rather Cuadrado in his place. I hope he proves me wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Is Aguero fit to play this?
Doesnt look good for him but i guess we will just have to wait for their decision sometime today.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The jerk off from the media if we lose.

Italians and Englishman to finally unite in single purpose.

Hope we pull of that unexpected Juve spirit driven masterfull performance and piss on all them experts.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Against Udinese, we had a couple of decent opportunities, but I felt we rarely truly threatened them. Against Roma, we only woke up after we had conceded the 2nd goal; too little too late. Against Chievo, we were abysmal for about 65-70 minutes. Hernanes had a couple of decent attempts and a free kick, but I only recall the one clear cut opportunity, and that was deep in the 2nd half. We have been slow, lethargic, and very predictable in our play. It seems we lack both energy and a sense of urgency. I believe that someone like that drunk on one good knee who used to play for us would have rectified that problem.
Dybala, Pereyra, Pogba and Caceres had great opportunities in the box with the goal practically empty; first two kicked the ball on Venus; Pogba hit Frey that was already lying on the ground; Caceres missed the ball completely Mr Bean like.
Hernanes had three good shots at goal, with the free kick being wuite lethal but great save by Bizzarri.
Pereyra hit the post.
That makes 8 goal scoring opportunities, but we were either inept or goalie saved or post saved them.
I think that we are not playing brilliant football but we have been rather unlucky compared to Roma and Inter to mention a few who had a lot less opportunity, played even worse then us but have got the points.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Evra or Alex Sandro is a really hard choice for me here. Im sure Evra is dying to get at an old rival and i think his experience might just give him the edge right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)