[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (62 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is going to be tough to watch.
Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't.

Do what I do. Everytime I miss a match due to work I ask a friend to tell me afterwards if we lost, but just that, not the score or anything.

If we didn't lose he says nothing. Although I'll know that we either won and drew, at least I won't waste 2 hours of my life seeing us getting beat like an old dog.

You have a point here.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #123
    We have created plenty of chances. We need to finish our chances ergo finishing the game and any chance the other team has.
    You make it sound like we have been playing good but were only unfortunate.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    You make it sound like we have been playing good but were only unfortunate.
    There are literally 4 of you here that would read my post and assume that's what I meant.

We can still play badly and create goal scoring chances.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    We can't really judge if we can create or not so far with only 3 games with a team that needs time to gel. But we were really really awful these 3 matches but luck hasn't been our ally also. We should just decide on formation and stick with it for the next month even if it means losing games, the players have to develop understanding for each other.

4-2-3-1 is the 'creating' formation that we 'can' play but our defense will suffer a lot, while 4-3-2-1 seems like the safest bet but that puts a question mark on Dybala/Hernanes and Cuadrado must play in the first eleven.

4-3-3 is an option too.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    We are going to win this .

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-A.Sandro
    Sturaro-Pogba-Lemina
    Cuadrado-Dybala
    Morata​

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    If chaotic, lost, clueless are definitions of good then sure, we did.
    I was joking.:D Of course we were lost in space,clueless,without leader,nobody knows what was doing and somebody still thinks that we create chances.What fucking chances?And against fucking Chievo who looks like Real comparing to us?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    We have created plenty of chances. We need to finish our chances ergo finishing the game and any chance the other team has.
    We are NOT creating good enough chances, it's not like it's clear cut open chances we keep missing. But seriously struggling to get anywhere.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We are NOT creating good enough chances, it's not like it's clear cut open chances we keep missing. But seriously struggling to get anywhere.
    Disagree. Let's leave it at that because we won't make any ground either way :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)