[CL] Malmö FF 0-3 Juventus [September 14th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Despite the fact we suck I think odds are still in our favor as its 6 games and quality wise we are definitely better than all but Chelsea.
I expect us to finish 2nd and get eliminated in the knockouts.
If Allegri gets a serious reinforcement in January (very unlikely) we might go another round.
That's a bit IF and let's play a good reinforcement comes and haven't played in current UCL for any other team, I'm still no so optimistic. Specially, considering we lost against "low" level teams last couple of seasons, I'll say forfeit is our biggest chance to go through quarters lol

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Very pleasing performance. Defence looked a little shaky at the end but Woj did a good job today, he punched instead of caught and it made a big difference.

Of course it’s Malmö but after a slow start the midfield looked functional and they took control of the game. We kept the ball well and moved about the pitch nicely. Morata should have had another goal and Kean also very unfortunate not to score.

A good day at the office and a welcome confidence boost for Milan. Good we also have an extra days rest and hopefully we can recover Chiesa

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It was a solid win along with a much needed clean sheet to regain some confidence, obviously it was only Malmo and there are lots of things still left to be worked on but it was certainly key to get all the points tonight while also putting a pause(hopefully end) on the 'goals conceded from silly individual mistakes' trend we were starting to get accustomed to recently.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Welcome back 3-5-2. Dont like it but we play much better. Only problem that i see is that only one of Cuadrado and Chiesa can play.
Chiesa can probably play Rabiot's position. Rabiot was defending as LM in a 4-4-2.

And obviously Chiesa can play Cuadrado's position as well but no one would bench Cuadrado.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)