[CL] Malmö FF 0-3 Juventus [September 14th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He sucks. The only competent RB is cuads. Danilo offers nothing. It will be a 3-5-2 against mighty Malmo. Pussy coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Danilo and Alex Sandro offer no width. It will be fun watching Rabiot owning left flank :lol2:
WTF? Danilo has been one of our best players since last season.
I get it. You just want a reason to blame Allegri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We're short on wingers, so hopefully his 433-442 hybrid is temporary this season. Can't take these hybrids nomo.

Don't expect any width on the left tomorrow as usual.

At least he's open to playing Dybala as F9 now.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Mandzukic was one of the most lethal left wingers seen in the modern game. I think Allegri is looking for a similar type of setup with the tall Rabiot in that position, able to win some important headers in dangerous positions. Unfortunate that we couldnt get him a better fit for that role, but he will make do with what we have.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Mandzukic was one of the most lethal left wingers seen in the modern game. I think Allegri is looking for a similar type of setup with the tall Rabiot in that position, able to win some important headers in dangerous positions. Unfortunate that we couldnt get him a better fit for that role, but he will make do with what we have.
Only stats where we weren't far inferior to Napoli were aerial ones, which was even, but it was pathetic bc we had taller players in many positions. Some midget manhandling Rabiot in the air summed it up. He's no Mandzukic.

And Mandzo played that great Mandzo role in a 4231 (what I really want this season). In the 433-442 hybrid, it was Matuidi on the left.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #129
    It is. We had the same formation versus napoli
    It would be interesting to see Danilo in this role instead. And hopefully with Cuadrado we will have a better output up front. Bentancur will spoil it for me but I will try to look away when he is in action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)