[CL] Maccabi Haifa 2-0 Juve [October 11th, 2022] 12:45pm EaSTern/+6 local (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
This is the first time since cardiff a game gets me down
Put on the replay with late lunch noticed how aggressively I'm chewing after a goal down closed stream googled results too old and tired for this bullshit. Bunch of overpaid cocksuckers shying away from everything and a coach on top of that trying to justify his massive salary with makeshift system and personnel while we still don't have the basics down.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Well, I think we should strap ourselves in for another long period in the middle of the Serie A table. Without Champions League, a huge capital investment to make up for it, or a management that can find a core group of world class players and hire a competent manager, we're looking at half a decade or more in the wilderness.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I can't think of a more embarrassing defeat in CL. Losing to Fulham for me stays at number one, followed by the defeat against Celta vigo but that was in EL. As for CL, weve embarrassingly been knocked out by clubs deemed to be poor than us, but is this a new low?

Mar 12, 2019
Fulham was embarrassing, but that Fulham team reached the final that season and they had a good, solid team.. Makabi on the other hand… for me this is the most embarrassing loss this team has in the champions league. I remember Panathanaikos 20yrs ago even that was a solid Greek team.. this is just unacceptable,Makabbi are you fucking kidding me??? we are a laughing stock right now…what a time to be alive when Muhammed looked like N’golo Kante and Adzili like prime Arjen Robben.. while our stars Mckennie,Paredes,Locatelli looked like shit

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Max lost the plot. Everyone is lost. Sack him without a proper replacement may not be the answer but I’m pretty sure no one would do worst than what Max is doing right now. You could even throw a dice before every game to see who is the coach and it would be better than this, why? Because Max lost the team completely

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Fulham was embarrassing, but that Fulham team reached the final that season and they had a good, solid team.. Makabi on the other hand… for me this is the most embarrassing loss this team has in the champions league. I remember Panathanaikos 20yrs ago even that was a solid Greek team.. this is just unacceptable,Makabbi are you fucking kidding me??? we are a laughing stock right now…what a time to be alive when Muhammed looked like N’golo Kante and Adzili like prime Arjen Robben.. while our stars Mckennie,Paredes,Locatelli looked like shit
this is not embarrassing because everyone already know that this team is a joke.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nobody even cares much about us losing or declining anymore. Most of the headlines today was centered around Mbappe's attitude

Shows how irrelevant we have become

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Problem is that we lack leadership from the players part. Coach doesn’t help, but i guess it’s more about players turning into rebel because there’s not enough leadership around. We used to have our old core, which did not accept mediocrity. Ronaldo was the same. They were here to win, not to accept defeat. Now it’s bunch of misfits thinking they are so cool when kicking the ball and not caring about the results.

This team isn’t Juve. Nothing in this team reminds me about real Juventus. Characters, will to win, commitment etc. it’s all gone. This is great example that you can’t get too many new faces in short period of time, because the culture gets lost. There’s nothing that continues it, like no players to enforce certain rules to success. You can always educate the players about the history and show them the trophy room, but if there’s no culture it ain’t nothing but words if the daily demand and commitment ain’t there.

Sad times.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Problem is that we lack leadership from the players part. Coach doesn’t help, but i guess it’s more about players turning into rebel because there’s not enough leadership around. We used to have our old core, which did not accept mediocrity. Ronaldo was the same. They were here to win, not to accept defeat. Now it’s bunch of misfits thinking they are so cool when kicking the ball and not caring about the results.

This team isn’t Juve. Nothing in this team reminds me about real Juventus. Characters, will to win, commitment etc. it’s all gone. This is great example that you can’t get too many new faces in short period of time, because the culture gets lost. There’s nothing that continues it, like no players to enforce certain rules to success. You can always educate the players about the history and show them the trophy room, but if there’s no culture it ain’t nothing but words if the daily demand and commitment ain’t there.

Sad times.
the biggest problem is the team movement, with and with out the ball. U can see big holes in that team whenever opposition attacks - when u watch Inter vs Barca for example there is no room for any progressive pass - Barca had to go on one on one. When u play Juve there are always like 2 or 3 options for progressive pass due to the team movement not beign there only.
Add to that really bad psycho-psychical preparation - our players loose most duels, because they are too late, too slow or lack determination.
Team movement is all up to the coach who cant organize them, fitness issues are also up to him and his staff, while mental aspect might be both on him and the guys responsible for players selection. We have squad for top3 easily, we have squad much better than Maccabi or even Benfica probably, but the squad is prepared really bad for the competitions it takes part in and this is all on Allegri and his staff.
Yesterday when we were trailling Allegri only plan was crosses, damn even commentators on my stream laughed at it, that its actually Maccabis coach who has much better ideas how to attack - they can cross, go through the middle etc while they basically laughed at Allegri tactics of constant crosses - especially since Maccabi changed their tactics to having three towering CBs and two CDMs who were tracking back to the penalty box to clear those crosses.

Jun 16, 2020
I’ve never watched Juve with as much desinteresse as the past 4/5 games. The only player that kept me watching was Soule, mostly because he’s young and I’m curious. Couldn’t care less about all the other players and jihadball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)