[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (27 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So some are consistent and some aren't and we can't generalize, right?

No actually we can't. Not that I am, but staying with this issue, I do feel that Brazilians, given their natural ability dont have the kind of work ethic, less talented nations would. Eg. Italy, imo wasnt the most talented squad at the world cup in 2006. They'd arguably sent stronger squads before, but what they lacked in talent, they more than made up for in work ethic, hard work and determination. This example of course works to a lesser degree because I'm referring to individuals here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
how very unselfish, i wonder how anything hes said has helped or supported this juve he loves so much, i used like and respect the guy but hes just become a clown, some legacy...

He's not saying things to help us. He can't even if he wanted to. The system found him out, because he was easy prey. If you dig deeper, you'll find Moggi isnt the cancer that was plaguing calcio. Corruption in sport or elsewhere isnt ever about individuals either, it's about the mindset that prevails it. And you may not want to admit it, but fact is, you celebrated each one of those titles that you enjoyed in the Moggi era, so yes, whether we like it or not, he did leave behind a legacy for better or worse.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I'm so dissapointed in the fact, that we took the punishment without putting up a fight. If i was Moggi, I have every right to be mad at us, and to bash us everytime I get the chance. Why? Because we didn't do nothing about it. For the people that say, lets just forget about it, How could you? Because of this, Inter are now the powerhouse that we were and it looks like they'll be in control of Italy for who knows how long.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Oh my word... because of some mix-up at my cable provider, my sports-package was canceled. This means I won't have the game on tv tonight, as they haven't yet reactivated it! Fuck that shit.

To top it off, there's hardly any streams.... :(

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I remember we've seen quite a few of these 'probable formations' where they put DC instead of Gio. So far they were all wrong. There is absolutely no reason to put DC on that position instead of Gio, so I'm guessing it's Tuttosport talking.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Seriously! Having Camo, Diego and Gio on the pitch is magical, a magic which has been lacking from this squad for years...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We all know that.. but nobody here is Ciro so..
He knows it, since we switched to 4-2-3-1 they all played. There was one game where they didn't, but Ciro said he wanted to rest a few people, being the reason he changed to a different formation. Let's hope he just sticks to the 4-2-3-1. There's really no reason not to, so I'm confident.

:xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)