[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (6 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i've got -repped the last time i used the flags :(....screw the antiflag-ists
:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:
:flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:
:flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:
:flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4:
:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:
:flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:
:flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:
:flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't worry.

Papers always post this formation and then we find Giovinco starting.
Exactly, its bewildering, it has happend every time Gio starts, they predict DC to start, they seriously hunger to see Ashton Kutcher strutting his awkward ass on ze pitch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep tomorrow morning is going to be another fucking frustrating day of finding streams that last more then 30 seconds at a time.
Not for me, not going to bother going over that frenzied anxiety over finding stream again, gonna pay for a stream again. Wont make a habit out of it, because so far the only game this season that there was NO stream at all was the Maccabi game, and watching these two games is a must, so paying is well worth it for me.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Buy Al Jazeera Sport package. They always show Juve. Just ordered from Totalsat. Everything works perfect.

Moggi blasts frivolous Juve Tuesday 3 November, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disgraced former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has criticised the Bianconeri's recent transfer policy, calling it 'absurd'.

Moggi resigned from Juventus in 2006 after his involvement in the Calciopoli scandal emerged. He was banned from football for five years.

Writing in Italian newspaper Libero, Moggi poured scorn on Juventus' decision to sell Marco Marchionni and Cristiano Zanetti to Fiorentina in the summer.

“Marchionni and Zanetti went to reinforce Fiorentina for breadcrumbs. Felipe Melo arrived from Florence in exchange for nearly £25m, a defensive midfielder who, if you look at his career, hasn't actually won any titles playing in a team that simply has to win in Italy and abroad, where Poulsen and Sissoko already play. What's the reasoning behind that decision?”

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #279
    I like the title that follows Moggi everywhere now. DISGRACED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)