[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (41 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
What this madness I see about De Ceglie playing in place of Giovinco???? Are my eyes, hopefully, deceiving me??? Is this pure lunatic speculation??? De Ceglie has been one of our consistently worst players this season. Whenever I have seen him he has done nothing good, everything bad...Only a man hellbent on our demise would take out the pint sized flair merchant and replace him with a deviant looking ball-boy.

Feb 4, 2009
It would never happen, but fuck Id like to see it.

Where abouts are you from in Aus mate? Im from Sydney, and there seems to be wayyyyyyy more EPL Sky 4 fanboy fags here then anywhere else in Australia. In Melbourne at least people support diff leagues and our local league.
Yeah unfortunately i'm from Sydney too, and i hear ya..EPL all the way around here...most people I meet on site when i'm working don't even know who or what Juventus is...it's very sad.. I imagine Melbourne would be like that because of the huge amount of Italian Aussies and so on down there..

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Question for the Israeli members (maybe you already told us, but I missed it): The last time we played Maccabi they were missing a lot of players, and many of them were Maccabi's best players (the best player among them).
What's the situation today? Are those players still missing or they're back?
This is all I can find:
Team news
Haifa

Out: Eyal Golasa (hip)
Suspended: Tiago Dutra, Baram Kayal
Misses next match if booked: Gustavo Boccoli

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Fcuk the haters! Forza Juve!!! Time for more flags

:flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3:
:flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I see you found your way to the right thread, Asif :D

That's the spirit, let's take Maccabi by storm. 0-3 Juve.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Ciro drops Giovinco then he's taking from Ranieri. Last year, when the team played bad defensively then Ranieri dropped Giovinco although he didn't do anything wrong. If Ciro drops Giovinco for De Ceglie then it's likw he's blaming the loss on Giovinco which would be ridiculous cuz he was one of our best players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah unfortunately i'm from Sydney too, and i hear ya..EPL all the way around here...most people I meet on site when i'm working don't even know who or what Juventus is...it's very sad.. I imagine Melbourne would be like that because of the huge amount of Italian Aussies and so on down there..
Heaps of Italians in Sydney as well mate...but most of them are "fans" of Milan, Juve etc but couldnt even name 4 or 5 players in the starting lineups.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I have to leave for work at 714am...so will have to miss this one. Maybe wake up early, to catch the first half...if it is indeed a 630AM Kick Off?? Melbourne time?

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I have to leave for work at 714am...so will have to miss this one. Maybe wake up early, to catch the first half...if it is indeed a 630AM Kick Off?? Melbourne time?
I think its awesome you leave at 7.14am and are not confined to the "5 min rule" and instead go at 7.15am :tup:

I'm sure Gio will play, put a great performance in a coupla wks ago.

Camo-Diego-Gio
Amauri

...love it

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Its normally a 7am Wake and roll out of bed, hoping the fall to the floor will add to the efforts of my alarm...then...biscuits in the dog bowl, make a cup of scum, piss, dress, brush hair with fingers whilst catching my reflection briefly, in the lounge mirror as I rush past, probably swearing...hope the rat dog hasn't hidden my shoes, drink tea...walk briskly to the train station...As I am often still mildly hazy in the mind, and sodden with vodka in the body and heart, it takes me a while to wake fully. The first 30 minutes at work, are always the most dangerous, as I am feral. In terms of feeling and thought...Lacking even my more normal semblance of restraint. Still, the fuckers I work amongst generally seem entertained enough...The reason for this lengthy period of moving truly into the waking realm is not down to drugs or drink, but more rooted in the fact that for much of my 30 years I have slept from 2am-11am...many years of such a routine...so at 7am, history has taught my system to SLEEP...tomorrow my mood will be foul if Iemerge from my slumber early and watch 29 minutes of the israelites running amok. Forza Juve...Maybe I could get away with going in slightly late...just so i catch all the first half. I will judge whether its worth it on the first half hour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)