[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (31 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL @ some of the princesses in this thread

"I cant bare to watch Juve play so shit wah wah wah", which pretty much means you only like to watch Juve when we're winning all the time. That is fucking soft as, you support a team through thick and thin...our team will eventually get back to its former great status we just need to be patient.

No matter how fucking shit we are, Ill never not watch my Juventus, people need to harden the fuck up.

A few days ago I said I had a bad feeling about this game, and I still do, but I'll be damned if I dont watch it.

Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

"I cant bare to watch Juve play so shit wah wah wah", which pretty much means you only like to watch Juve when we're winning all the time. That is fucking soft as, you support a team through thick and thin...our team will eventually get back to its former great status we just need to be patient.

No matter how fucking shit we are, Ill never not watch my Juventus, people need to harden the fuck up.

A few days ago I said I had a bad feeling about this game, and I still do, but I'll be damned if I dont watch it.

Forza Juve
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :beer:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All of us true Juventini know what the deal is! :)

And for those bitching about watching the game and then waking up pissed off...us Aussies wake up for games anywhere between 3-6am in the morning and sometimes we watch some absolute fucking shite put out by the men in black and white stripes (and yes dont forget about some of pathetic displays in the Capello era as well)...but we still make the effort to follow our team.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

And for those bitching about watching the game and then waking up pissed off...us Aussies wake up for games anywhere between 3-6am in the morning and sometimes we watch some absolute fucking shite...but I still come back for more lol
dammmnn straight haha

6 30 tomoro morn yes?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck I wish they were showing this (even a replay on ESPN at like 2pm or something)...gonna have to find a stream for this and watch the Milan/Real game on SBS.

I bet you wish the game was this morning, Melbourne Cup day, you lucky cunts get a fucking day off for a horse race.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Forza Juve

And for those bitching about watching the game and then waking up pissed off...us Aussies wake up for games anywhere between 3-6am in the morning and sometimes we watch some absolute fucking shite put out by the men in black and white stripes (and yes dont forget about some of pathetic displays in the Capello era as well)...but we still make the effort to follow our team.
:tup: Damn strait man, Good posting! Fuck my job, rich ass old crackers can carry there own groceries to their cars for a day, I'm watching the damn game

arc

Mar 11, 2004

Forza Juve
Tell the Australian ESPN that.

They are showing Chelsea tonight. :sergio:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Damn fucking straight. I'm not even a morning person by any stretch of the imagination.
Tell the Australian ESPN that.

They are showing Chelsea tonight. :sergio:
Are you Aussie Arc?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mofos have the choice and wanna miss the game. I wish I could see it.
I had almost an ulcer 2 weeks, ago, due to tense frustration of NOT being able to see the game, no streams were working in the first half (I realized too late that I could pay for a stream, as I did in 2nd half, and which I will do from start tommorrow). Was beyond pissed off that I was missing any second of the game.

So I cant understand at all why someone would CHOOSE to not watch it willingly, because its "painful" to watch (painful was going pretty much a full season 3 years ago, where I was robbed of being able to watch Juve, except rare handful games on streams). Not being able to watch, preoccupied etc, I get. But choosing to because its too much, not really.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Call ups:

1 Buffon
2 Caceres
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
11 Amauri
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Molinaro
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
23 Ariaudo
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
30 Tiago
33 Legrottaglie
40 Immobile

Still no DP :sergio:

http://www.juventus.com/site/ita/NEWS_newschampionsleague_1A2BF794623E4479B300AED9AFF5B167.asp
With this call up. no Camo even no Rossi or Esposito as subs to play as winger. And only has 3 CM (Tiago, Melo, Pou) with one LM (DC).. Even Melo can't get a rest (rotated)

What formation Ferrara will played? I'm afraid he will play Tiago - Melo - Poulsen again in 4-3-1-2 like 2nd half against Napoli or even play DC like the game against Siena. Also Ferrara can opt to play Trez - Amauri partnership again.

Another boring match again?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
With this call up. no Camo even no Rossi or Esposito as subs to play as winger. And only has 3 CM (Tiago, Melo, Pou) with one LM (DC).. Even Melo can't get a rest (rotated)

What formation Ferrara will played? I'm afraid he will play Tiago - Melo - Poulsen again in 4-3-1-2 like 2nd half against Napoli or even play DC like the game against Siena. Also Ferrara can opt to play Trez - Amauri partnership again.

Another boring match again?
What are you talking about? Gio, Diego, and Camo are all there... why would Ferrara play the 4-3-1-2?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Whatever. It's impossible to debate shit with you guys. Reread my post, and understand my point.

I have been following/supporting Juve since most of you were probably still in grade school, so don't lecture me about being a true fan. When we were demoted to Serie B, I stuck by the team, and tried to follow them at every opportunity possible.

However, I have a tendency to get very angry and frustrated during games. Yes, anger management problems! Therefore, I was glad that I missed the Juve - Napoli game, because perhaps I might have imploded, or caused major disturbances to the neighbors. I remember when we lost both the CL finals against Dortmund and Madrid; I had such high expectations. Needless to say, during and after the game, I was in a very destructive mood. After the 2003 CL final against Milan, I switched my TV off and smashed the remote, even though I was sitting next to my dad, a Milan fan.

In essence, I love watching Juve games, but I also like to see us play good football. Therefore, wasting 2 hours watching us play like shit is hardly my idea of an entertaining night.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
any great stream guys??for god sake please not justintv cause is shit all the time, I mean a working one. i dont wanna miss this match.

forza juve!!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Whatever. It's impossible to debate shit with you guys. Reread my post, and understand my point.

I have been following/supporting Juve since most of you were probably still in grade school, so don't lecture me about being a true fan. When we were demoted to Serie B, I stuck by the team, and tried to follow them at every opportunity possible.

However, I have a tendency to get very angry and frustrated during games. Yes, anger management problems! Therefore, I was glad that I missed the Juve - Napoli game, because perhaps I might have imploded, or caused major disturbances to the neighbors. I remember when we lost both the CL finals against Dortmund and Madrid; I had such high expectations. Needless to say, during and after the game, I was in a very destructive mood. After the 2003 CL final against Milan, I switched my TV off and smashed the remote, even though I was sitting next to my dad, a Milan fan.

In essence, I love watching Juve games, but I also like to see us play good football. Therefore, wasting 2 hours watching us play like shit is hardly my idea of an entertaining night.
So passionate:cry:

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)