[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (35 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
True, the right side especially RB needs some reinforcement in January, I'm hoping for Sagna but I would be surprised if the board is willing to spend that much

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
True fans follow their team in the darkest hours rather than in their best ones...

:ultra:
Yes. I'm probably the only person in the world that became a Juventus fan when they were regulated to serie b. I didn't become a fan when they were on top, but rather when they were buried. There is something about this team, that I can't feel with the others. I love Juve, and I will stick with her to the end, I just can't imagine myself cheering for another. Forza Juventus!. The season is still to early,and we are still top contenders for the schuetto and CL. But us fans need to stick together and show all of our support.:dule::ultra:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Yes. I'm probably the only person in the world that became a Juventus fan when they were regulated to serie b. I didn't become a fan when they were on top, but rather when they were buried. There is something about this team, that I can't feel with the others. I love Juve, and I will stick with her to the end, I just can't imagine myself cheering for another. Forza Juventus!. The season is still to early,and we are still top contenders for the schuetto and CL. But us fans need to stick together and show all of our support.:dule::ultra:
:tup:

0-4 for tomorrow

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I joined this forum the date Calciopoli broke propper :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)