[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
As long we play with at least a little bit of pace we should own them
Pace depends on players' morale and will. Sadly, almost every game with very, very rare exceptions, our players move like fucking slugs all over the pitch, slow, gove the oposition all the time in the world to organise their defence.

With this said, however, i feel really positive about tonight which is something new to me since i have completely lost faith in this team this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Stupid Croatian national TV preferring Real vs City match. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

CR7 - Dybala - Cuadrado

Rabiot - Pjanic - Bentancur

AS - Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo

Szczesny

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pace depends on players' morale and will. Sadly, almost every game with very, very rare exceptions, our players move like fucking slugs all over the pitch, slow, gove the oposition all the time in the world to organise their defence.

With this said, however, i feel really positive about tonight which is something new to me since i have completely lost faith in this team this year.
Tonight we have unfunctioning Lyon so yeah I think we can beat them
The most likely result is a 1-1 draw IMO but I predict a 3-1 win with Ronaldox2 and Dybala

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pjanic shouldn't start. He wasn't fit for the last few matches, it's risky to start him now in a game that big
agreed. it's both an injury risk and a risk of conceding a goal from a lost ball or a late tackle from him. until he fully recovers, he's a bench player for me.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
How can we be called slow if every team plays ultra defensive against us? The only way you would see Juve at pace is if we are on the counter and that never happens in Serie A. A part of me thinks that if a team were to play an open attacking game against us, we'd be more impressive.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Well our players have showed up in CHL games this season (group stage). So lets hope they keep on doing that tonight as well.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I hope its De Ligt starting and not Chielleni. He shouldn’t be starting two consecutive games in the space of less than a week after such a lengthy layoff. Least of all with our biggest league game of the season in 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I hope its De Ligt starting and not Chielleni. He shouldn’t be starting two consecutive games in the space of less than a week after such a lengthy layoff. Least of all with our biggest league game of the season in 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chiellini only has 60 minutes in his legs right now anyway. Pretty sure it’s going to be de Ligt. Wish Sarri would embrace a three man backline because MDL/Bonucci/Chiellini would be filthy late in a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)