[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (27 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Costa is back. Looks like Juve has finally full squad at disposal.
Pjanic, Khedira, Costa, Chiellini are back from injuries.

Juventus squad for Lyon: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Buffon; De Sciglio, Chiellini, De Ligt, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Bonucci, Rugani; Pjanic, Khedira, Ramsey, Matuidi, Rabiot, Bentancur; Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Cuadrado, Higuain, Bernardeschi

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Costa is back. Looks like Juve has finally full squad at disposal.
Pjanic, Khedira, Costa, Chiellini are back from injuries.

Juventus squad for Lyon: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Buffon; De Sciglio, Chiellini, De Ligt, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Bonucci, Rugani; Pjanic, Khedira, Ramsey, Matuidi, Rabiot, Bentancur; Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Cuadrado, Higuain, Bernardeschi
DESTROY

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lyon nervous amid Coronavirus outbreak
By Football Italia staff
Coronavirus-mask-epa_2.jpg
EPA.png

While sporting events in Piedmont are barred due to the Coronavirus outbreak, French authorities are wondering why 3,000 Juventus fans can travel to Lyon.
The first leg of the Champions League Round of 16 tie is on Wednesday at 20.00 GMT.
Piedmont – the region that includes Turin – is one of several in northern Italy to have ordered a lockdown on large public events, with the announcement that Sunday’s Serie A clash between Juventus and Inter will be played behind closed doors.
However, the authorities in France have not as of yet ordered any additional checks or limitations on the 3,000 Juventus fans expected to flood into Lyon.
This could understandably be considered confusing, as it’d encourage the movement of large groups from one of the areas under quarantine.
It’s reported the Mayors of Meyzieu and Decines, two towns close to the Groupama Stadium in Lyon, have asked for a block on fans travelling from Turin.
This evening, it was announced the number of deaths in Italy from Coronavirus has climbed from seven to 10. All of them were either elderly or with long-standing health issues.

_________

Make sure to cough towards Dembele.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lyon nervous amid Coronavirus outbreak
By Football Italia staff
Coronavirus-mask-epa_2.jpg

EPA.png

While sporting events in Piedmont are barred due to the Coronavirus outbreak, French authorities are wondering why 3,000 Juventus fans can travel to Lyon.
The first leg of the Champions League Round of 16 tie is on Wednesday at 20.00 GMT.
Piedmont – the region that includes Turin – is one of several in northern Italy to have ordered a lockdown on large public events, with the announcement that Sunday’s Serie A clash between Juventus and Inter will be played behind closed doors.
However, the authorities in France have not as of yet ordered any additional checks or limitations on the 3,000 Juventus fans expected to flood into Lyon.
This could understandably be considered confusing, as it’d encourage the movement of large groups from one of the areas under quarantine.
It’s reported the Mayors of Meyzieu and Decines, two towns close to the Groupama Stadium in Lyon, have asked for a block on fans travelling from Turin.
This evening, it was announced the number of deaths in Italy from Coronavirus has climbed from seven to 10. All of them were either elderly or with long-standing health issues.

_________

Make sure to cough towards Dembele.
Fucking Rube gonna kill europe lol

Nov 3, 2019
TLDR Wenger basically says we have no chance for the CL :donedeal:

As I always say midfield is the heart of any team. When Real won the UCL 4 times in 5 years they had Kroos-Modric-Casemiro. Kroos was unplayable, Modric best midfield player after Iniesta and Xavi in the last 10 years and Casemiro was a excellent vacuum cleaner. Of course at the front they had an animal, its called Siu-monster, who scored 70 UCL goals in these 5 years.

Jun 7, 2003
ERpYj7tXUAEJ5Cs?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

fuck epl fuck eng football
Would be okay for me. Alltough i would like to have Rabiot in the starting eleven.

RB is right now a construction area. Danilo didn't play enough to have confidence and it seems Cuadrado won't play there anymore. Which is nice, i think he belongs in the attacking area. Our alternative De Sciglio is also not a RB which gives you a good feeling. I miss Lichtsteiner!

Okay, let's hope Danilo steps up and becomes the player he was at Porto. Alltough i don't really know how good he was back then, never watched a Porto game with him in their side. Just read somewhere here, that he was good haha and i believe the Tuz Community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)