[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Its an away game so a draw wouldnt be the end of the world even if we can definitely beat Lyon in France...
Then I seriously expect us to put Inter in their place.. (I do fear Lazio a bit..)
Lets not forget that inters game has been postponed this weekend so they will be more rested against us and for a Conte team being rested is bad for the oposition

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Against the best opposition Inter have looked poor all the way back from the group stages of CL to Lazio the other week. They could play their best game ever but as long as we show up, we should be too much for them. As long as we show up....

Lyon is more important, if we play well we should follow up with a good match at home against Inter.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They play Europa League on Thursday.
Or will they?

"...Inevitably, now Ludogorets have released a statement confirming their formal request to UEFA for more information on the situation in Milan.

The Bulgarians are set to play at San Siro on Thursday in the second leg of the Europa League Round of 32.

Options mentioned include playing the game behind closed doors, moving the venue to neutral turf or even switching it so that Ludogorets play the second leg in Razgrad.

The first leg ended 2-0 for Inter in Bulgaria on February 20.

Ludogorets have requested information as soon as possible, because they have 600 fans who were planning to make the trip to Italy."

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I expect Sarri to risk nothing and play his safest formation.
Tek
Danilo-MDL-Bonucci-Alex Sandro
Bentancur-Pjanic-Matuidi
Cuads-Higuain-Ronaldo

If things go south then introduce Dybala, Ramsey and Rabiot.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Or will they?

"...Inevitably, now Ludogorets have released a statement confirming their formal request to UEFA for more information on the situation in Milan.

The Bulgarians are set to play at San Siro on Thursday in the second leg of the Europa League Round of 32.

Options mentioned include playing the game behind closed doors, moving the venue to neutral turf or even switching it so that Ludogorets play the second leg in Razgrad.

The first leg ended 2-0 for Inter in Bulgaria on February 20.

Ludogorets have requested information as soon as possible, because they have 600 fans who were planning to make the trip to Italy."
600 fans

Jun 7, 2003
I'm really excited for this game. Long wait. This is our year guys!!!!
We are not in the best form right now, but a narrow win would be nice. I hope we play good football, it's good that Mister changed to 4-3-3 again. Cuadrado in the forward role is nice! I like this guy, very funny

Apr 17, 2013
What is happening in Italy? In France, there was just an 80 year old Asian man who died officially by coronavirus, and French expatriates returning from China were quarantined for a week and then released.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
A third person infected with the novel coronavirus has died in Italy, a regional official said on Sunday.
Lombardy health official Giulio Gallera told reporters Sunday that the victim was an elderly woman from the town of Crema near Milan, who was also suffering from cancer. Two other elderly patients in northern Italy have died over the past 48 hours
https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-02-23-20-hnk-intl/index.html

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Yep, thats also very rich, they have close to 600 so called fans that usually attend their home games, but they dont pay for tickets, they are lured to go to the games and they give them kebabs and meatballs for their presence, they are very close to the most pathetic and meaningless bunch of clubs there is. Noone here likes them, everyone hates them, they are a peasant club, Razgrad is a poor village with no importance at all, the only thing they have is a corrupt filthy rich owner who is a friend and a partner of the Government, he is the one who calls the shots, he is the one who ordered and paid for those dumb monkeys to go to the Bulgaria England game and embarrass the entire country in order for the President of the Bulgarian Football Union to step down, several months later there is still noone elected for his place, Bulgarian football is at its lowest possible and noone gives a fuck, he saw a rare competition in a historically important club with the biggest fan support in the country and he ratted their owner into some allegations that resulted with that said owner escaping the country and goind into Dubai, since he knows that if he enters our country again he would be taken into custody and most probably tortured and murdered, or as they usually call it - suicide, because he is obviously guilty and cant live with the consequences...

I cant simply find the right words to express how much I hate or despise this club or our government, I wish the game is played and they all got coronavirus, I wish they carry it home and infect every single one of our Parliament, I do wish that all of them die in tremendous pain and suffer, I do, I really, really do...

Ps: I`m sorry as this wasnt a response you would like for simply making fun of that joke of an away crowd that paid like 22 euros for a Ryanair tickets to Milan to go see a game and make a 350 selfies in a huge city in Central Europe, something thats like a highlight of their entire life...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yep, thats also very rich, they have close to 600 so called fans that usually attend their home games, but they dont pay for tickets, they are lured to go to the games and they give them kebabs and meatballs for their presence, they are very close to the most pathetic and meaningless bunch of clubs there is. Noone here likes them, everyone hates them, they are a peasant club, Razgrad is a poor village with no importance at all, the only thing they have is a corrupt filthy rich owner who is a friend and a partner of the Government, he is the one who calls the shots, he is the one who ordered and paid for those dumb monkeys to go to the Bulgaria England game and embarrass the entire country in order for the President of the Bulgarian Football Union to step down, several months later there is still noone elected for his place, Bulgarian football is at its lowest possible and noone gives a fuck, he saw a rare competition in a historically important club with the biggest fan support in the country and he ratted their owner into some allegations that resulted with that said owner escaping the country and goind into Dubai, since he knows that if he enters our country again he would be taken into custody and most probably tortured and murdered, or as they usually call it - suicide, because he is obviously guilty and cant live with the consequences...

I cant simply find the right words to express how much I hate or despise this club or our government, I wish the game is played and they all got coronavirus, I wish they carry it home and infect every single one of our Parliament, I do wish that all of them die in tremendous pain and suffer, I do, I really, really do...

Ps: I`m sorry as this wasnt a response you would like for simply making fun of that joke of an away crowd that paid like 22 euros for a Ryanair tickets to Milan to go see a game and make a 350 selfies in a huge city in Central Europe, something thats like a highlight of their entire life...
No it made me emotional that for some people football is more important than their own lives

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
No it made me emotional that for some people football is more important than their own lives
Aaah, sure, those fans... :lol: So brave from them :lol:
Yeah, there has never been a single domestic game in Ludogorets history where they had an away crowd of even a 100 people at the stadium even if the club pays them for their travels and their food, but okay, football is more important than their own lives...

Its a plastic club, a shitty one and a one that will die the second that its owner dies or retires, just like what they were before they were bought, a third division nobody...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)