[CL] Lyon 0-1 JUVENTUS [18th October, 2016] (24 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Away game, missing Chiellini, Pjaca, Mandzukic, Marchisio, Rugani. Penalty in favor not given, penalty against given, man sent off and STILL we won.
We played so well with 10 men and thank fuck we won but lol at this what point are you trying to make?

Mandzukic is shit for us

Pjaca has played 5 seconds of football

Rugani is our 5th choice CB.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We're lucking out wins at the moment and that will only run out....

Amazing Buffon performance. What a way to answer your critics.

We've got to start putting some performances together soon. Whole team looks disjointed. Central midfield in particular today was woeful
Luck goes a long way in the CL

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
FIUUU

A game where pretty much everything went wrong for us, and yet we grinded out an incredibly important win!!

Super super Gigi Buffon, I'm speechless.

My god, I'm getting too old for this. My nerves, my poor nerves

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Ref sucked balls, like most of the juve players. Buffon was heroic along with sandro. Cudrado was also great. Unlucky with the ref who tried his best to hand lyon the game. Very very lucky with the match. So fucking happy with the 3 points!!! So so important!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We always find a hard way to do everything. Once we scored I suppose we're the one team you want in that position, it's the 60 mins of the game before that where we didn't really try to do anything that annoys me. We can't always be reactive in games, we have to impose ours.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
By the way guys. I just realized. If we beat Lyon at home, we are basically mathematically qualified for the knockout stages with 2 matches to spare. Would still need to at least draw away to Sevilla to top the group though.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Grande Buffon

This side really lacks athleticism though. It's not an issue in Serie A, but in the CL it really shows. It also showed against Inter when they played at a high tempo too. Pjanic and Khedira are the opposite of athletes. Still great players, but it hurts the side.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
By the way guys. I just realized. If we beat Lyon at home, we are basically mathematically qualified for the knockout stages with 2 matches to spare. Would still need to at least draw away to Sevilla to top the group though.
:agree:

Our goal differential is +5 right now, compared to Sevilla at +2, so even in that regard we're in excellent shape.

Mar 3, 2014
I think he might've wanted to cross the ball :shifty:
Regardless was beautiful :tuttosport:
To me he definitely did a body fake to make it look like he was going to cross and then he fired it short side. That was pure skill. He did a lot of it at Fiorentina.

Honestly Cuadrado is a way better fit than Alves. Alves tries stuff that he used to do in Barcelona because that whole team were masters in short passing, but that stuff doesn't fly in serie a. he just kept turning the ball over. cuadrado doesn't turn the ball over much and quite frankly he is insane at drawing fouls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)