[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (10 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
We dont capitulate on that, sometimes match can win by another way instead of attacking sporadically

If we targeted area where some of the players that already receives yellow card. We will get less pressure, less tackle
This kind of details are not used to maximum advantages
True. After Cuad received a yellow Lyon started bombarding his side and he visibly struggled. Our attacks were too incoherent though and did not aim at weak points.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Was it a penalty for Lyon, though?
I dont think so, but that penalty really help Lyon because away goal rule
Lyon already meet City in group phase, they win 2-1 at Lyon and draw 2-2 at Manchester

- - - Updated - - -

True. After Cuad received a yellow Lyon started bombarding his side and he visibly struggled. Our attacks were too incoherent though and did not aim at weak points.
Our players have different focus, so they dont think that kind of aspects of the game

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
Congrats @Raphaël

Not only did you make it to the next round, you also won Bernardeschi with a 5 year contract.
Mixed feeling.

Lyon is a ridiculous team that will be humiliated by City, but this victory will give credit to Garcia, senile Aulas, is able to offer him a 3-year extension. Juve, I wasn't even disappointed because it is not surprised, in the 2nd half apart from the goal and the free kick of Ronaldo this team is inoffensive as we have seen all this season. It is just a shame for a club which has spent so much to be eliminated by the 7th of ligue 1.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Mixed feeling.

Lyon is a ridiculous team that will be humiliated by City, but this victory will give credit to Garcia, senile Aulas, is able to offer him a 3-year extension. Juve, I wasn't even disappointed because it is not surprised, in the 2nd half apart from the goal and the free kick of Ronaldo this team is inoffensive as we have seen all this season. It is just a shame for a club which has spent so much to be eliminated by the 7th of ligue 1.
But Lyon get City in UCL group phase this season , they draw 2-2 in Lyon , win 1-2 at Manchester
They probably think they have the chance to beat City

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mixed feeling.

Did you see the bernadeschi missing an open goal

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Did you see the bernadeschi missing an open goal
He made the wrong decision at the critical point
If that turn to goal, it will be boost for his confidence

He actually can chip the ball over the tackle
He can stop and let the tackle pass by then pass to Higuian
But that is a split second decision and he go for the lamest one at the end

I think he is technical gifted with all he can do, but his decision making and shooting are really poor

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Not like i wouldn't have wanted to see another Juve game, but setbacks like this are necessary to keep the touch on reality, which again is the fact that this is where we're at, nothing less, nothing more and we need to accept it. I'v seen countless of organizations and teams hanging and hanging to get the minimium result but at some point, it just won't happen anymore and that's often the turning point to either for a little slump or change of the things for good. I really hope this is the 2nd option and our management realizes that their intentions aren't matching with the results on the pitch. I really hope they take this something that is unacceptable, for now and in the future.

No excuses and it sucks to wake up, it really does but continuing to get the result after result, with totally unbalanced team just wouldn't have done nothing but worse in a long run.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ronaldo's sister: "You did better than anyone. Proud to see you play and your dedication. Unfortunately, you can't do everything alone, in fact it's impossible! You know football is like this, but you have to remember you did your best and you're still the best" [Instagram]

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not like i wouldn't have wanted to see another Juve game, but setbacks like this are necessary to keep the touch on reality, which again is the fact that this is where we're at, nothing less, nothing more and we need to accept it. I'v seen countless of organizations and teams hanging and hanging to get the minimium result but at some point, it just won't happen anymore and that's often the turning point to either for a little slump or change of the things for good. I really hope this is the 2nd option and our management realizes that their intentions aren't matching with the results on the pitch. I really hope they take this something that is unacceptable, for now and in the future.

No excuses and it sucks to wake up, it really does but continuing to get the result after result, with totally unbalanced team just wouldn't have done nothing but worse in a long run.
Agree.In order to do that Sarri must be fired and Juve must get rid of Khedira,Costa,Bernardeschi,De Sciglio,Rugani and Matuidi.Anything less will be a useless make up that will lead to a disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)