[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm even more interested to see how will our sales go.
Obviously we have veterans on high wages, who do not contribute much. It's not gonna be easy to get rid of them and that will probably be a deciding factor regarding the purchases.
If we can't get rid of them, then we will probably do some more of the Pjanic-Arthur swaps, in which we could sacrifice promising players like Demiral.

Higuain, Matuidi, Khedira are the ones I have in mind.
Then the weak links like Bernardeschi and Rugani, the always injured De Sciglio. Arthur for Pjanic won't do us any good in midfield, and we need a starter there too.

I think this will be the hardest mercato for our directors. One that might decide our fate not only next year, but for seasons to come.
I think we’re resigned to that within the current economy. I don’t expect we’ll see the likes of Barcelona want to trade for any of the players you’ve mentioned (and you’re right, they all need to go).

How realistic is it we can get Matuidi, Higuain and Khedira back to clubs in their homelands? I’d literally take a promising youngster in return for clearing them off the wage bill, and a result a la Bentancur is a bonus.

As for ItalJuve2 abortion players, surely now that Roma are off limits we are dealing with the likes of Sassuolo, Verona and other huh placed mid table teams in trades. There are gems to be had elevating good players as we saw with Bennacer, Skrinjar etc.

As a total outside shot, SMS could be worth revisiting. Lazio surely won’t have a purple patch like last season.

But all of this really seems wishful thinking seeing as it should have already happened last year. I’d be surprised if we clear 3 off that list.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I dont care about the performance. I know we suck.

But sometimes matches ate decided by the smallest margins when you suck. Regardless of who is in charge.

That penalty decision was ridiculous. How was that a penalty

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I can't believe what I read.The nicotine addict is quite satisfied how we played!Again,I can't believe what I just read.And this clown will take us to trophies?No.Idiot!

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
I dont care about the performance. I know we suck.

But sometimes matches ate decided by the smallest margins when you suck. Regardless of who is in charge.

That penalty decision was ridiculous. How was that a penalty

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
foul made berna 1 touch

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Allegri was a master at being reactive to teams. A ‘lack’ of proactivity is what cost him his job for some reason. Ajax literally committed sepuku last season by not changing their tactics so it really begs the question why try to change a zebras stripes. Juventus are never going to play total football so what’s the point in trying to do that.

All we needed last season was a good clear out of players that were past best and replacing with other ones that offered more interesting solutions, but instead we tried to upgrade the whole system without barely changing a part.
I think we are trying to play more attacking, related to financial and we need more dominant. the team who take the initiative
Clubs that play attacking football, win in big score example Atalanta. With goals and assists created, that makes the player rating will improve thus the players value too. With their numbers, their players will pop up if other clubs looking for players base on data analysis

With current economics, teams can maximalize certain players numbers to increase their value then sell the players for profit
The best example for this is Lille, last year they got 80m from Nicolas Pepe, this year Osimhen. from both players Lille can get 150m+ that is more than transfer fee we pay for CR7. they still have Jonathan Ikone , Gabriel Magalhaes and Renato Sanchez
Probably they will plan for Renato Sanchez to be their asssist outlet, Ikone more goals and assists (they put target how much they must contribute in terms goals and assist)

Our position that CR7 created 30+goals, great. But not really great in financial terms
If CR7 play as support and get 30+assists , then that is fabulous, why?
Because if he gets 30+ asssist it means, we will have more chance to sell Higuain, more chance to sell Berna as both will get more goals and their value will improve too, teams will be more interested in them based on their achievement (numbers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Seriously bro, i dont give two fucks about Sarri. Man earns millions. And you think i care about defending him. I dont care if Juve is last team he trained. The whole purpose to watching football is fun, can you not say we aint entertained?
I love you bro. And yes, Bernardeschi is trash but I can't stand that cigarette smoker, especially after his post game comments.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hopefully the mercato won't be as frustrating as our football. The decision to keep Sarri or not should be made already and if we do replace Sarri, the replacement must be agreed already.
:lol: you expect this management to have anything planned out.

In the past two seasons do any of our decision in terms of on-field performance seem planned and mapped out with a set objective in mind?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Likewise, if we are keeping him, I expect the players to be brought in to be exactly the ones he’s requesting. Not bargain bin buys, sometimes it’s like my mother constructed this team from needless clutch Poundland purchases.
Cool

Prepare for more champagne football with Milik, Jorginho and Hysaj. Cause that’s the best we will do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)