[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Why's maddening for me is that our players never try something risky like dribble and move forward or try to go for penalty area and shoot.
Always makes few meters then stop and pass backward.
A useless pass which always is a waste of time.

And God Bernardeschi you were doing something praise worthy just to fail 10cms away from the goal line....
Or the chances we wasted. We waste too much. We have clear chances but we always manage to fuck them up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
While I was writing that I remembered your post saying how we won Scudetto by winning against top opponents. I'm not even trying to argue that we're a quality side, I just think we'd have a different approach and mentality against others. But yeah, you made it sound scary, Bayern is the only opponent I'd avoid our of the bench. But still, it's just so pathetic to see us get beaten by Ajax and now Lyon. We're so bad. It's not even luck. We're so fucking bad. We looked like anything but a team. So many of our positions are just fragile, weak and non-existent. Plus our coach is clueless imo.
Normally we would have, Dule. But right now we didn't stand a chance because the fitness level was atrocious. I hoped that the 7 days rest before Lyon and then an 8 days rest before City would have done the trick and allow our players to regain energy, but obviously I was wrong. We were dead tonight.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I would think Sarri could stay on to continue what he started this season with incorporating his style of play. Though when you really look at the season as a whole, was there ever any moments of Sarri's style of play at work? Someone name a match where superior offensive pressure with goals resulting from it occurred?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Normally we would have, Dule. But right now we didn't stand a chance because the fitness level was atrocious. I hoped that the 7 days rest before Lyon and then an 8 days rest before City would have done the trick and allow our players to regain energy, but obviously I was wrong. We were dead tonight.
They get paid millions to run and to play one match weekly. Sometimes two. And they can't even do it. Not only they can't do it but they look like a bunch of amateurs.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Starting Berna was like something broken , Sarri sucks for fielding him ‍♂️ Cuad was bad , 2-3 bad back passes , Higuain was also bad .
Higuain , Berna , Matuidi , Rugani , Khedira have to go , their times are up .

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #412
    I feel gutted, as expected as this was
    Pretty sure we instinctively knew after the first round v Lyon what the outcome was going to be. COVID hit, and we saw how ugly we were since the restart.

I think we should be more mad than shocked. In fact, no one should really be shocked lol

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Well, we made an effort of it at least, but we had nothing left, no options, players were dead.

Higuain was half a player. Dybala wasn't anywhere near fit but we had to take the gamble I guess. Cuadrado terrible, Berna was Berna. CR7 GOAT. Pjanic obviously wasn't fit either. Christ, what a fucking mess we ended up in.

I thought Alex Sandro was good but he was running on fumes second half.

Glad this season is over tbh. Imagine that raggedy-ass, half cooked team playing Man City right now.

Roll on next season.
    At least Sarri got everything right.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    we had half an hour to win it, and all we created was two headers (higuain and cr)

no clear plan in attack, shaky defense, zero grinta except 2-3 players, once again it was a badly prepared team. very disappointing performance.

that said, if it wasn't for that idiot ref, we could still watch the extra time atm.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
    No surprise we are out sarri came in like he was going change the juve way and all he has done really is keep it the same anyone with a long term memory will know how awful we were last year I nearly went sleep many times watching us. Looks to me like we are going backwards and nobody knows where the brake is

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    The mental block in Europe for this team is insane. It's the thing sports books should be written about. Can't blame the ref. This team lacks the DNA to win in Europe, plan and simple. You could sign Messi and Van Dijk this summer, and the team should still find some way to screw it up in the CL next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)