[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (18 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't care how scummy Lyon were in both legs. We shouldn't be KOed by Lyon even if they were playing with 12 men. It's embarrassing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This was always coming, Lyon are actually a good side and have young players who have potential. With us, we have a bunch of players who peaked or were never any good, other than Ronaldo or De Ligt. Just a horrible, horrible side all around.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well, we made an effort of it at least, but we had nothing left, no options, players were dead.

Higuain was half a player. Dybala wasn't anywhere near fit but we had to take the gamble I guess. Cuadrado terrible, Berna was Berna. CR7 GOAT. Pjanic obviously wasn't fit either. Christ, what a fucking mess we ended up in.

I thought Alex Sandro was good but he was running on fumes second half.

Glad this season is over tbh. Imagine that raggedy-ass, half cooked team playing Man City right now.

Roll on next season.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Our subs finished the game, nothing created after that and I lost all hope when Dybala went off leaving the invisible man/choker Higuain on to somehow score.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We're such a joke. Last year it was Ajax and now Lyon. Weakest opponents. I'm pretty sure we would have played better had it been some top club but that doesn't comfort me seeing us get out of CL by a peasant club.
I'm not sure. A better team would have probably destroyed us. Imagine a well rested Bayern, with fast wingers, against this Juventus.
Covid only made this season more frustrating. We would have won the scudetto without it, and maybe the Coppa, but in Europe we didn't stand a chance even in a normal season. The lockdown only showed all our weaknesses once we couldn't cover them with better physical preparation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)