CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MissDelPiero ] ++
what a game by alex and what a fantastic goal!! i'm sad for Nedved, but we can beat milan... i'm sure of it!!!:boxing:
Forza Juve!!!!maaaaan.. when alex will raise da ........(shhhhhh) :touched:
we depend on him and on ferrara...:frown:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
IMO the finals won't be won or lost by any one player. To beat Milan it'll take a team effort like the one from the Real match. In that match everyone played well, and we need for them to do that again on the 28th of May. Gigi needs to be in tip-top form and our back four will need to keep Sheva and Pippo quiet. Tacchinardi and Davids will have to hustle and recover balls like they did on Wednesday, and the latter will have to help out with our attacks a bit more due to Neddy's absence. Camo and Zambro will have to pressure what I think is Milan's weak point. Their wingbacks. Surely Mauro and Luca can penetrate Kaladze and Costacurta. Finally, but most certainly not least, Del Piero and Trezeguet will have to be as clinical as ever and take any chances that come their way as chances may be few and far between in this all-Italian encounter. Forza Juve! :thumb:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MissDelPiero ] ++
what a game by alex and what a fantastic goal!! i'm sad for Nedved, but we can beat milan... i'm sure of it!!!:boxing:
Forza Juve!!!!maaaaan.. when alex will raise da ........(shhhhhh) :touched:
Juve played the best match in their history and humiliated real madreid and showed them how to play , i am shure if juve play like this in the final they can beat milan easily (even if i am sad that nedved wont play but i think that juve have players that can do even without a player like neved):D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
IMO the finals won't be won or lost by any one player. To beat Milan it'll take a team effort like the one from the Real match. In that match everyone played well, and we need for them to do that again on the 28th of May. Gigi needs to be in tip-top form and our back four will need to keep Sheva and Pippo quiet. Tacchinardi and Davids will have to hustle and recover balls like they did on Wednesday, and the latter will have to help out with our attacks a bit more due to Neddy's absence. Camo and Zambro will have to pressure what I think is Milan's weak point. Their wingbacks. Surely Mauro and Luca can penetrate Kaladze and Costacurta. Finally, but most certainly not least, Del Piero and Trezeguet will have to be as clinical as ever and take any chances that come their way as chances may be few and far between in this all-Italian encounter. Forza Juve! :thumb:
:thumb:

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
Aug 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Totally agree!
Real are tremendous side, but I think their success partly comes from the fact Italian side underachieved more than anything else. Real must realize they just simply cannot outscore team on every occasion.

Also one must woder how many of their players would have made it to the great Milan team of 80s and 90s. Some how I feel the team of Van Basten, Gullit, Rjykaard, Maldini, Tassotti, Baresi, Galli, Donadoni, are better than current Real's crop.
I was a fan of that Milan side of the early 90's. They weren't just just a collection of great individuals but a great team and great squad. Also they had one of if not the best defence around, an area Real just don't compare.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVE 4 EVER ] ++
Forza Juve ;) ..

and i hope that we'll win the final even without Nedved :( ..

and here are the goals ..

First goal scored by Trezegol ..
http://www.juventusmania.net/goal/strezget-real.rm

Second goal scored by Alex ..
http://www.juventusmania.net/goal/sdeloiro-real.rm

Third goal scored by Nedved ..
http://www.juventusmania.net/goal/snedved-real.rm

Buffon's great save against Figo's penalty ..
http://www.juventusmania.net/goal/pbofon-real.rm

Forza Juve ;) ..
Oh, thanks for these links :extatic:
Gigi's save specially

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)