CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (81 Viewers)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I think Neddy unintentionally got the booking. Only because of his fighting spirit, did he do the tackle to stop Real from surging forward, even though we were 3-0 up by the time. The ref did his job and gave Neddy the yellow card, without looking at a player's name or situation. But it is certainly heartbreaking that he will miss the final of the tournament that he coveted soo much. I hope we win it for him.
i still remember ballack's case last year....what a pity....

juvenli

Apr 17, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Im impressed about how zambrotta have improved!!!! he is better than ever, i think that him regained his confidence!!.
yup~ he have been improved a lot since his silly sent off in Euro2000. b4 this season i though that his was a brave enough but cant play well in some crucial moment. but he is totally different now in this year, Series A:
vs Udinese - steal the ball from Udinese player in 85'min and assist a classy cross to trezegol to the victory
vs Bologna - Dominate the game in the last 10 mins, scored a deflective shot, and then steal the ball and assist for a goal again as same as he did with Udinese again

CL vs Real fist leg.: fools real' player in the right flanks for several times, minimize carlos's threaten, and a very crucial and accurate tackle in the penatly area.
CL vs Real fist leg.: totally eliminate carlos in the field, zambo is un-stoppable in the match. His classy long through pass to Nedved is amazing!! and in the injury time, he hold the ball and fools salgado made Juve keeping the possession.
Great assist, Accurate Defending, Brillant Dribbling, a Very High Work-Rate, all he did in the match is a deep impression to everyone.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I think it was Lippi's foult that Nedved got his yellow card! Lippi has to warn him before the match aswell as during the game. It was really stupid action by Neddy(but I still love him).
Anyway, we have to do it without our motor but on the other side, I don't think that Juventus depends on one player, he will be missed but we can win the final, who that **** is AC with his crazy dog, Gattuso.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
In commenting on the all-Italian Champions League final in Manchester on May 28, AC Milan's indomitable midfielder Rino Gattuso revealed that he was rooting for Real Madrid to beat Juventus last Wednesday.

"Perhaps I would have prefered to play Real Madrid because their defense is an obvious weakness," Gattuso admitted to Milan's official website.

"It is useless to pretend that Juve aren't to be feared," he frankly continued. "They are a solid group, that have known each other for years and that never gives up until the 90th minute has come to an end. In the Campionato they have been devistating, earning their second Scudetto in as many years. I fear their temperament, their mentality."

Gattuso concluded by sharing a fantasy: "I hope to have a picture with the Champions League trophy in my hand and have faith that this will happen."

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
I´m reading newspaper and there is one sentence which makes me angry. Listen: Referee apologied for yellow card which he showed to Neddy. What do you say on this fact? How could he say something like that? When he knew that Neddy had just one yellow card, why did he show another?

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
I think what he said was that he was sorry that he had been responsible for giving Neddy the card, but he couldn't excuse a card-worthy offense just so Neddy could play in the final.

I think that's how it went, anyways.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
I think what he said was that he was sorry that he had been responsible for giving Neddy the card, but he couldn't excuse a card-worthy offense just so Neddy could play in the final.

I think that's how it went, anyways.

UNFORTUNATELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Referee was right to give yellow card to Nedved.:down:.
At the end of day, he must follow the rule.
As for feeling sympathy, it is a different matter. It was silly challenge and I think Neved knows it.

Ballack case is compeletly different. Firstly, his foul was definetly yellow card, since he denied South Korea of pretty decent scoring chance. Secondly, it was cynical foul, to say the least, completely different in nature to that of Nedved. I felt no sympathy for Ballack, and he deserved his yellow card.

Aug 30, 2002
This is a bit late but,

Well done Juve!!

Real are a great side but they certainly are not in the same league as the greatest sides in history (yet) as some commentators have stated. I think the words emporers clothes spring to mind:D

I only hope Juve can now go on and win it! :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Manutd.Visitor ] ++
This is a bit late but,

Well done Juve!!

Real are a great side but they certainly are not in the same league as the greatest sides in history (yet) as some commentators have stated. I think the words emporers clothes spring to mind:D

WE'LL DO IT....

EVEN WITHOUT NEDDY.....:down:

Hydde_Kitty

Apr 2, 2003
All the team was great!!!!!!
after the game I was so happy that I can't stop crying!
Thanxxxsss Juveeeeee!!!!!! You made me the happiest person in the world!!

The game against Milan will be difficult but if they play with the heart everything can be!! For prove..Juve wins Real!!!! Something that everyone thought was impossible, Juve did it!!!!
we have to win for Neddy, Lippi and for all the players they are playing with the heart! They deserves it!

Forzaaaa Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
This is a bit late but,

Well done Juve!!

Totally agree!
Real are tremendous side, but I think their success partly comes from the fact Italian side underachieved more than anything else. Real must realize they just simply cannot outscore team on every occasion.

Also one must woder how many of their players would have made it to the great Milan team of 80s and 90s. Some how I feel the team of Van Basten, Gullit, Rjykaard, Maldini, Tassotti, Baresi, Galli, Donadoni, are better than current Real's crop.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
This is a bit late but,

Well done Juve!!

cheers dave and congrats wholeheartedly on the premiership title win!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Ah, this picture looks lovely and I think it would be a bit easier to use as an avatar. Would you mind cutting this one down to 64x64 pixel size for me, Sarah? (If you could remove the writing it would be appreciated as well).
Okay :)

Here you go...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)