CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (33 Viewers)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
We will witness IMO one of the most passionate European finals ever!!

JUVE - MILAN!
can it get any bigger?

i am just glad the trophy will come back to italy where it belongs!

forza italia
Forza MILAN!
its gonna be a hell of a match! :D

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
First of all thanks to Hydde for Anthem. It´s great to have these words I hunted this very long time. And now my feelings after match. It was incredible feeling and still is. I believed that we can beat them 4-0. But 3-1 it´s amazing. When cames penalty for Real I said in my mind: "Gigi, repeat again your intervention like against Lazio" and it became. Oh my god , I thinked, somebody up in heaven stand by Juve, and the only person who it could be is GIANNI AGNELLI.

:frown:In the end I´ve cried with Neddy. It´s unfair that he can´t play in final match at Old Trafford. I know rule is rule but his goal won whole match.
He could become the FIRST CZECH who played in the final of Champions League. And the fact that he couldn´t play is painful for him and for us - the fans of Old Lady. Thank you Pavel. You´re the best.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think Neddy unintentionally got the booking. Only because of his fighting spirit, did he do the tackle to stop Real from surging forward, even though we were 3-0 up by the time. The ref did his job and gave Neddy the yellow card, without looking at a player's name or situation. But it is certainly heartbreaking that he will miss the final of the tournament that he coveted soo much. I hope we win it for him.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Guys, last night it was something abnormal. Firt of all the way that Juve played, second the goals and happiness and then when I saw Nedved and Di Vaio crying, I mean it was really emotional.
--littleD-- The pic you attached is emotional aswell, everytime when I look at this I think WAY he( neddy) did that, WHYYYYYY.

Any way the other players have to make it and at end they have to dedicate it to our hero, Nedved.

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I think Neddy unintentionally got the booking. Only because of his fighting spirit, did he do the tackle to stop Real from surging forward, even though we were 3-0 up by the time. The ref did his job and gave Neddy the yellow card, without looking at a player's name or situation. But it is certainly heartbreaking that he will miss the final of the tournament that he coveted soo much. I hope we win it for him.

I agree with you on 1000%

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
In the beggining i was so excited i really enjoyed this match and juve(and del piero)deserved this final cause they have tried really hard to achieve this.In the end what happened with nedved made me got sick i really cried about this guy and i really feel sorry about him.
I watched the remaining time completely unconscious and even when real scored the goal i didn't got anxious cause my mind was on nedved.I believe that the ref should feel really guilty,he never should do such a thing.We were winning 3-0 with 15 minutes remaining,he didn't give montero a card for the penalty but he give neddy a yellow for a foul near the centre that's completely awful and he shoudn't have done such a thing.

I believe that we should do something as juventuz forums to express our sympathy towards neddy.I don't know what maybe an e-mail or something that includes all of us here.Alex please consider my proposal....

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
This was surely one of the best games of the season. We made a fantastic performance, playing with confidence and spirit. The defence and goalkeeper looked solid, the midfield confident and the attack superb. Once again we showed what this Juventus side is capable of.:cool::cool::fero:

One man we especially have to thank is Lippi. He has guided the team through the whole tournament, making the team achieve great results and in a great manner. No matter the circumstances, he always could find a solution and never gave up hope. Now that he has signed a new contract with Juve, we can surely feel cofident with him as coach and he will surely be remembered for all the great things he has done for the club.:touched::cool:

I was surprised to see Real play so badly. They could have done so much more. Especially their defence made a disastrous performance, conceding three goals they all could have avoided. They really should replace Hierro and Salgado for the next season. But the rest of the team should also be blamed. They struggled when defending, and created little. They played with little cofidence and no determination, and clearly were far too little concentrated when it mattered the most. It almost looked like they gave up.

Perhaps they should have played Morientes or Portillo, as Raul was clearly not in form. He was almost invisible in the whole match and was no threat for the Juve defence. The same goes to Ronaldo. Zizou made some good passes, but played below his own standards. It was a great goal though. Figo was also very disappointing and didn't do anything reasonable except some few things in the start of the game. On top of that he took one of the worst penalties Iv'e ever seen:howler:. Guti and Flavio were helpless against a great Juve midfield, similarly with Cambiasso and McManaman. Roberto Carlos was fairly good, shooting a great free kick that went just wide of the post in the first minutes of the game, but didn't help much. Helguera was better than mr. Fernando and Salgado, but also he disappointed. Casillas could do little with such a disastrous defence, but could have done better particularly in the first and last goal, where a top-class goalkeeper would have saved. Extreamly confident before the first leg, disappointed and humiliated at the end of the second. They really should have done better.

Forza Juve! Forza Lippi! Merde Milan!

Jul 20, 2002
I often feel anxious whenever my friends said, Liga was much better than Serie A... see how many Liga clubs occupied the CL cup? Italian clubs, where were u?

I'm furious to see that our Serie A football proved again its superiority among european leagues. When we found ourselves in the same round with deportivo, we were told, hey, deportivo could defeat juve easily as they said Liga was greatest. Then we drew an away match 2:2 and won them at home 3:2. We showed we were not the weaker, but we did not receive acceptance by others as our other CL matches were not brilliant at all.
Then we met Barcelona in final phase, we were told, "it's time to stop now, juve". Then we defeated them in Nou camp with endless spirit and brilliant performance, and also won some applauses. However, when we faced Real, we played a appreciated away match, not to mention the match lastnite, which might be one of the greatest Juve games that we'd remember and remember even years later.

Hey Juventini! we kicked away 3 Spanish teams away by ourselves! I'd like to say the following, although non-Juventini might not agree (but most are Juventini here :D ). All Italians and their fans (either Juventini or anti-Juve) are now always honoured to say that, there are 3 Italian teams in the CL Semi-Final... Serie A reborn! Some may say it's a miracle. However, it you look it wiser how we played these 2 seasons since lippi back and how we rocked when we followed lippi a few years ago, it's not really a miracle. I hate manu, arsenal, but I'd respect them. Inter always disappoints its fans, for Milian, they played good games in Cl 2nd round, but their road in final phase of CL was so easy thanked to their lucky draw result, where Ajax and inter are the easiest opponents among eight. Undoubtfully Spanish clubs are favourites in CL, or no matter how the CL final results at 28/5; however, for the occurrence of 3 Italian clubs in CL semi-final, I can say, the credit of the reborn of Serie A in CL should mostly give to JUVE, who gets the scudetto for consecutive 2 seasons and kicked 3 out of 4 Spanish favorites away. Juve played defensive football a few seasons ago since the departure of Lippi. However, we played brilliant offensive football while keeping the balance in our balance. See the statistics, we scored nearly the same as Inter, but conceded the least goals as usual. Thanks to the back of lippi, we no longer played only 1:0 game, and see how our offensive football rocks Zizou and his team last night (shot on targets: 5 (Juve), 3(Real), where goals are not counted). We are still not the best, but we move a bit closer to it again. Hey anti-Juventini, whenever you are honoured of Serie A football how they are superior among europeans now, please remember, you have to thank Juve... :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)