CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (2 Viewers)

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
Thats it, I want Nedved to get some mircle to 1. either allow him to play in the final, or for Moggi to buy him his own trophy or something. He gave blood and sweat and for that I am forever grateful. This is sadder than when Mathheus came off in the last 5 minutes for Bayern when they were up 1-0 against Man U in the final and then in the last 2 minutes of the game, as he was ready to retire with a champions League trophy under his belt, well u know what happened. Can we appeal the card or something???
Anyway congrats and good luck, ps if you dont remember, Ia mboth an Ac Milan fan and a Juve fan:eek:Its a win both ways for me:cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what a goal by delpiero!!!! taken everyone for surpise!!!!!!!!!

I told you guys!!! i waited long time fo a delpiero goal in this situation!!!

Jajajaja has i already said,,,,,,everyone speaks bullshit about juve,,,and then are crying like babies!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Bit of a delayed-reaction dive by mcmanaman methinks, however it WAS a foul and I cannot really complain. If macca had stayed on his feet there would have been no card though IMO

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I can't believe that :D
I'm so happy :extatic:
Thank you guys :kiss:
Thank you Gigi :kiss: (or rather thanks Figo :p)
Wonderful goal Pavel :kiss:

SIGH, poor Pavel crying after the game, but well... he is out on his own wish :sigh:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
im so happy!!!!! and so sad for neddy!!!! i just cant stand it!!!

why this have to happen to him right now????

Well, anyways!!!!! we thank to neddy all of this!!!!! Viva Juve!!!

And real madrid,,,,,you are now in deep shit guys!!!

Forrrrrrrrrrrrzaaaaaaaaaaaa juve!!!!!!!11
yeah damn real.damn zizou.am sure he knows the real worth of juve now.now real is 3rd in spain.lol do u call this the best team??
:D:D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Oh man. Before Nedved was booked I was so happy, supporting Juve. Whne he was booked I was so distraught. I, like, didn't care if Real won cause Nedved wasn't going to be in the final.

What a pity. He didn't deserve this. It was his dream.

Can he appeal it? I doubt.

Juve can take on Milan without Nedved though, if they play like they did today.

Shame though, to see a brilliant man like Pavel in tears. It won't be the same. If Juve win it, you think it would be correct to say "Nedved won the champion's league" too?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
If Juve win it, you think it would be correct to say "Nedved won the champion's league" too?
most definitely! forza neddy if we win it it should be dedicated to him

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
GREAT to see Juve in the Champions League final. We've shown the world what Juve can do to the so-called "Dream team". Time to get the double this season.

Although I feel terrible for Nedved. Since he joined Juve all what he said was "my dream is to get to the CL final with Juve and win it", unfortunately he won't be playing......Not to mention that he was instumental in Juve's CL campaign (And the Serie A one too). Nedved should be given the chance to hold up the CL trophy before any other player when we win it 2 weeks from now. This is the least Juve can do for him.

FORZA NEDVED

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well like someone said there isnt anyone more deserving of the final than him and i hope juventus win it for him so he can lift the cup because he deserves it

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well... i dont know what to sya,,,it was a really stupid foul,,,and the card was deservedd,,,,but oh my,,,why at this time why=?=?

I have right now shoking feelings i dont know if celebrate or cry!!.

But look in this way,,,he carried juve till the end,,,now is our time to give the trophy to him!!!!!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Oh man. Before Nedved was booked I was so happy, supporting Juve. Whne he was booked I was so distraught. I, like, didn't care if Real won cause Nedved wasn't going to be in the final.

What a pity. He didn't deserve this. It was his dream.

Can he appeal it? I doubt.

Juve can take on Milan without Nedved though, if they play like they did today.

Shame though, to see a brilliant man like Pavel in tears. It won't be the same. If Juve win it, you think it would be correct to say "Nedved won the champion's league" too?
ofcourse he desrves.he is one of the main reason to go to final.
without him it would be very hard.cl is not one match.it's not the finaldon't forget that ;)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
OK enough about nedved crying, im also crying. But remember what ronaldo said before before the meeting against juve. " ive always dreamed of knocking juve out of a race" well ronaldo your dream isnt going to be a reality. Can you guess who is crying now??? MUAHEHEHE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)