CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (12 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
realmadrid.com said they (zidane and figo) werent fit for the huelva match but it says nothing about they missing the torino match

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well i believe juve will win i just dont like saying it because it brings bad luck i believe juve is capable of getting into the final and therefore winning the title, real madrid is the hardest and last obstacle for the season and in the first leg we did a good job, and gave them trouble. i think the players will be more motivated now since they just won the domestic title and they obviously want more. real madrid well lets just hope they keep those injuries up and we have to take advantage of them

i think juve should score and then defend the goal, do it a la italian but i dunno lets just wait and see

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
lol, good idea
what if they made everyone think that all of them were injured and on wednesday theyre all there 200% fit? lol itd be crazy

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Yes, they are injured, but apparently (I heard) they might be able to play in Torino on Wednesday.

Ronaldo won't be, however. And the latest to be added to the injury list is Makalele (I think he got it over the weekend against Recretivo Huelva) and he's most likely not to play against Juve.

But we have to hear further medical reports about them.

-S-

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
We should prepare for the match expecting them to be at full strength. If any of their players do miss the match however, it'll be a huge bonus for us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After seeing all those post,, and comparing the situation of both teams, im very positive. The juve players looks so optimistic.

I dont know if madrid will play with the team complete, but one thing is sure, I think that the juve players will fight till the end!. The motivation is too high!. It will be a true battle!, and i just cant wait to see it!.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Biri's injured, I didn't hear anything about Nedved. Buffon wasn't injured, Lippi was just making a gesture to Chimenti in taking Buffon off.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Madrid's four most dangerous players (Zidane, Figo, Raul, Fat Kid)are either unfit or injured, or so I've heard. Apart from Birindelli, Juventus is completely injury-free (Buffon wasn't injured, right? I'm pretty sure it was just a gesture towards lifelong juventino Chimenti. I really think we've got a great chance against Madrid. If they are without those four, Real are lacking their great strength: attacking. Their defence to me is mediocre at best, and Juventus at home are extremely hard to break. Plus our players will be extremely motivated after winning the title over the weekend, while Sociedad have just leapfrogged Madrid in La Liga. FORZA KOVACEVIC

As for the excitement about the match, I think this is Juve's biggest single match in the past 5 years. We need to show the world that strong solid teamwork beats individual superstars. I'm sick of everyone saying Real is invincible. If we go into the final, the Milan teams should be a formality.

WE CAN WIN THIS

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Damn, I feel unlucky, I didn't get to post on the 27th page.

:thumb: 27 is the magic number for all juventini at the moment :thumb:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
There is NO question as to what we have to do, WE HAVE TO SCORE !!!!!!

Trez, DP, Nedved, and even Di Vaio have to have their scoring boots on come Wednesday night. It's DO or DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well, im still thinking that real is a big mountain to climb. IM very sure that they will send all those injured players to the field.
But im coutimng that the juve plñayers will be with enough motivation to put each sides at the same level.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
The ref for the game will be Urs Meier.

Makelele is definitely out since he needs to rest for 2 weeks. They are pretty much sure that Figo, ZZ and Raul will be back, as for Ronaldo they will see today when he'll try and play a bit.
marca.com

JKane

May 31, 2001
i really don't know what to think of this game. madrid hasn't been looking too strong in the first leg and in the spanish league (the recreativo game was laughable), but then, they have back raul, their symbol.

furthermore, i have no feckin' idea what all the talk about makelele, figo and zz is actually about. are they injured, are they injured just a bit, do they just want to make us nervous with all this talk ... ?

whatever, we'll have to give our all, espacially since ciro won't be there. and, of course, we'll need nedved and dp at their best, otherwise i fail to see us in manchester. gigi, too, will be very very important. i think we'll at least concede one goal, so we'll need three, which will turn out to be difficult i'm sure. not an easy game, but we have the power to make it, espacially with the delle alpi sold out and our curve giving madrid a hard time.

what do you think :) ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)