CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (98 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont want to speculate if juve can or not.

Im just only possitive, the scenario is done, now we must do our job.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
A friend of mine (who's juventino, of course ;) ) said that he believe that Juve would do the best no matter if we win or lose!
I simply agree with him :)

No molare, Juve! :thumb:

Hydde_Kitty

Apr 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Patricia ] ++
I didn't think Juve could beat Barca and they did...:angel: It's a team full of surprises... Besides Real It's not perfect someone remember the Real Madrid - Mayorca match:devil:
I'm totally agree with you!!!!

Real Madrid it's not perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
Juve can beat them if they play with the heart!
Forza Juveeeee!!!!!!!!

Square

Oct 6, 2002
look at it like this:

FIGO & ZIDANE ARET FIT. THEY DIDNT TRAIN ON FRIDAY. RONALDO WILL PROBABLY MISS THE GAME. IT WILL BE RAUL'S FIRST GAME FOR A MONTH. MAKALELE IS INJURED.

WE'VE JUST WON THE SCUDETTO FOR THE 27TH TIME. WE WILL HAVE OUR BEST 11 OUT THERE WHO ARE ALL 100% FIT. THE STADIUM WILL BE FULL OF 80,000 JUVE FANS SCREAMING
"FORZE JUVE!
ALE ALE ALE!
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA SIAMO NOI!"

WE HAVE THE AWAY GOAL!

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
I truly believe we have every chance here. Even though Madrid are certainly not to be underestimated - even when they are unfit they are truly a force to be reckoned with - I can't see any reason why it won't be us who emerge victorious. The boys will have a confidence on the pitch that comes from knowing you are true winners. So long as they don't let it become overconfidence then it's in the bag.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
I know, it's incredible :) I think this is the most excited I've ever seen these forums about a match, not that I've been around all that long.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
OH MY GOD!

AFTER ALL THE THINGS I VE READ I THINK I WILL SHUT UP AND HAVE FAITH IN US K@%$^& REALS ASS!!!!!!!!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

:angel:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
look at it like this:

FIGO & ZIDANE ARET FIT. THEY DIDNT TRAIN ON FRIDAY. RONALDO WILL PROBABLY MISS THE GAME. IT WILL BE RAUL'S FIRST GAME FOR A MONTH. MAKALELE IS INJURED.

WE'VE JUST WON THE SCUDETTO FOR THE 27TH TIME. WE WILL HAVE OUR BEST 11 OUT THERE WHO ARE ALL 100% FIT. THE STADIUM WILL BE FULL OF 80,000 JUVE FANS SCREAMING
"FORZE JUVE!
ALE ALE ALE!
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA SIAMO NOI!"

WE HAVE THE AWAY GOAL!

I wanna give u a hug man. I wish I still had the passion you did.....

never has a post as concise as this ever relayed a message as optimistic, that touches the mind and the heart....

i dont know why i liked your post square. its so...funky....

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
From UEFA.com

Fitness doubts
Zidane is suffering from back pain, Figo has a minor groin strain, Ronaldo injured his calf during last Tuesday's 2-1 defeat of Juventus, while Raúl is still recovering from an appendix operation.
This came from UEFA.com

Zidane and Figo were rested for the Recreativo game after having fitness problems. Surely they had one eye on the return leg at Turin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)