CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (4 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thats true,, if we were in the opposite situation, belive me, i wold have done evrthing to convonce the referre thatw as a clearly goal, and aware that 3 of our players were in offside ,cus no one want to miss a goal opportunity. sad but true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Nice game but I can only say that we have missed a goldne opportunity to have sewn it right up today

I fear the Italian mentality of fear has gone against us big time today as Real madrid were there fro the taking but we didn't do more than containment and half hearted attacks

It started for me when i saw Morientes in the starting lineup, that for me was a huge mistake but Del Bosque as a Ronaldo Morientes combo is not good

Secondly Ronaldo the best player in first half alongside Zz went off injured and we could not capitalise becos of that age long Italian mentality of fear, we did not go gung ho as I can assure u that if this was Man united given the same circumstances would have beaten Madrid today

Buffon was good but I do wish he could start making real breath taking saves like stopping Carlos's shot for instance

Thuram was good

ferrara was good but we all know how slow he is

Iuliano calamity guy should only be played in a 3 man defence

Birindelli was good in the first half but not so good in second

Zambrotta absolutely awesome in the second half

Conte should he really be in Juve's squad, for me no

Tudor far and away his best performance as a midfielder

Nedved not very effective and was totally outclassed by zz

Dp is he still a world class performer, 97/98 he was rubbing shoulders with Zz and Ronaldo as the best players on the planet, now he is just shocking, no speed, no power in shots, I am just totally bemused

Trez plays like only he knows how to play scored a goal which may be vital

Di vaio not much time to make an impression

camoranesi came on and produced the worst performance by a sun in cl history

Pessoto did alright

Lippi made a very good tactical display today but I just wished his troops can be a bit more adventurous

who dares win and we did not dare enuff, only time will tell if we did the right thing

I thought the referee was shocking overall not with the goal though but he seemed to give Real madrid so many decisions especially in the first half

As for the likes of Davids, Tacchi and Montero coming back, not sure how much of an advantage that is as we need a touch of class and vision as our passing is very laboured at times and we need to beat them

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
my biggest comllain now is that we wasted almost all of our score opportunities, and in delle alpi we can pay for that.

But this defeat is , for me, more confortable that the ugly 1-1 at delle alpi against barcelona.

If we loss, we did our best.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
I just saw the game and I feel confident that we are going to progress to the next game. Having said that, what are the possible scores that would put us into the finals.

Also with three players getting yellow cards (if I remember correctley) who will miss the next match and with 3 returning players for next week (Davids, Tacch, and Montero) what formation and players do you think Lippi would use? Is there a storng possibility of seeing Tudor and Montero in the centre of defencse?

Forza Juve!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i hope ronaldo and raul dont get in fit for the macth at delle alpi,, but it seems taht ronie could make it, after his little bruise.

But raul is the main thread,, becaue in very sure that if him have had the opportunities that morientes had today, we will be talking about a different game now.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i cant wait to see my man edgar davids play next week!!

anyways if it WAS offside then juve should make a complaint to uefa

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
they said it on espn today ugh i dont want him to play hes the biggest threat i think ill have to go myself to where he is and make sure he cannot play ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i heard it too, but lets see, his operation is a delicate thing,

The outer scare could be fixed, but the internal organs must be retsing for a longer time, and more if you are soccer player that will be doing hard physycal work. Not like a normal guy who dnt have to push himself a lot.

but lets see

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes, a friend of mine was in the same situation, and he was resting for a wholr motnh,, without doing anything, because if the internal organs are damaged in an effort, you could be in serious problems. And i dont think he will have time to get in fit, and play in the game. And ok, lets say the he did a miracle and will be rady for the game, the doctors will never let him play, cuz juventus defense plays a rude soccer, and a bad hit coud send him to the cementery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)