CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (48 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
haha aressandro. to be honest im impartial to either side. i just love the passion and violence in the game- it gives the game a more raw character.

you turks sure know how to have fun ;)
me2 two actually.. eventhough i am an underdog guy and Fenerbache is IMO thee underdog but i dun really mind about the result.. i just hope the fans and the players have a nice brutal fight with each other ;)

Aug 28, 2003
I dunno about u guys sometimes :) The birds aint nothing. U guys seen how we play in cl and in our own league. The whole country is locked in this match We will try to punish them for u know what they are. It is nothing like a derby in istanbul i tell u that. We heard some of them will try to enter in our side of the stad and actually show their ugly colors blue and yellow. I only wish them good luck and tell them to say goodbye to their loved ones. Coming back to juve, hey was that your normal game or gs was more what they've expected?

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #587
    We had some communicative problems inour attack, and we looked unfocused sometimes. But GS showed a good defence to our air attacks.

Both teams nog played at their best

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by UltraKenan ] ++
    I dunno about u guys sometimes :) The birds aint nothing. U guys seen how we play in cl and in our own league. The whole country is locked in this match We will try to punish them for u know what they are. It is nothing like a derby in istanbul i tell u that. We heard some of them will try to enter in our side of the stad and actually show their ugly colors blue and yellow. I only wish them good luck and tell them to say goodbye to their loved ones. Coming back to juve, hey was that your normal game or gs was more what they've expected?
    i didnt know what to expect. :p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    @UltraKenan: No, we were not at our best. Thuram is not in form and some of the players such as Zambrotta were clearly tired from their National Team exploits and the Chievo encounter. Hopefully you'll see a better account of Juve when we travel to Turkey, although it will be very tough to win there.

Cracker

Jul 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by UltraKenan ] ++
    what happened cat? we could not see neither your imperatore nor the "super team"... you were on your lucky day, it could have been 6-0 again if tuncay was playing.. does the score 6-0 express you anything? you know what is waiting for you at saracoglu...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Cracker ] ++

what happened cat? we could not see neither your imperatore nor the "super team"... you were on your lucky day, it could have been 6-0 again if tuncay was playing.. does the score 6-0 express you anything? you know what is waiting for you at saracoglu...
    oooookay mate, just keep telling yourself that... we'll see :p

Cracker

Jul 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

but i guess it was a mistake to release all those players for free.u need ortega back imo.he will make your game better:cool:
    ortega was unhappy in turkey, he can speak only spanish and none of his teammates can.. he didnot feel well, and left.. it was his choice.. but he impressed until leaving.. i think the player which shouldnt be released was milan rapaic.. he is a great player.. and zoran mirkovic also was a good defender..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)